I am so psyched

The lack of a clean sheet really takes the gloss off this win for me…

What does the (s) stand for beside Bandage? Presume it means skipper…

It’s part of the bullying process that Rocko and cesc4 engage in by identifying me in the plural.

Have you told Puke about their carry on?

Bandage how could you forget Cesc4’s second goal? It was the product of a crisp pass from monkey Allen and a gorgeous little dummy from Rocko. As fine a goal as you’ll see.

The concession was disappointing alright. We gave it away from a corner. Not directly but in an ensuing phase of possession. Caught a bit square at the back and while I got back my intervention merely ricocheted into the attacker’s path. I felt I might have been stronger earlier on in the move but they were fortunate at the end.

Anyway that was a message to the rest of the league delivered emphatically.

When is the next game?

Ah yes, I had forgotten about one of the best 2 goals of the game. I even congratulated you for staying out of the way, Rocko. Next game will be on Thursday at 7pm. We’re either home in Sandymount or away in Sandymount.

:lol:

Not the Aviva? :mellow:

2RE, will we ever get our own 5 a side game going in Limerick again? We had a fine team there with myself and your good self marshalling the defence. Reckon we’d take these Dublin boys down a peg or two, they wouldn’t live with our rough house tactics…

It was a hell of a squad we put together. We would have kicked lumps out the townies up there in Dublin. It’d more then likely take a good year of intense military style training to regain our full fitness of those days. Id say you may have to drop back a position as the net minder/goal filler.

Pfft. I’ve still got the skills to play centre-half. I may have to work on my fitness i’ll grant you that. Don’t be moving away from the matter at hand here. I know we could beat these urban dwellers…

If we could persuade most of the squad to return from the European [size=“1”]night[/size]clubs they signed for we’d have a right good chance of all Ireland domination. No Urban team could withstand the strength of a team of rural lads.