I apologise unreservedly to the forum

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 732726”]@Fagan O’Dowd

Ring ring, ring ring

Celeb spotting adjudication is calling - will you answer the call?[/quote]

Has been the obvious choice for a long time and would have been a shoo in had he stood in the last poll. Hopefully he will give the role the gravitas it deserves.

It’s a shame that the Runt was forced to take the role before he was truly ready for it. His time will come again

I would hope that the rest of the forum sees sense and that Fagan puts his name forward and is unopposed for the position. He will be a unifying force

Tear down the wall…

Well done Runt! You stepped up when all others could do was spout shite and snipe at your predecessor, Farmer- The expereince will stand to you.

Will this see a resurgence of Larry Duff ? He certainly had many, many supporters last time around and must remain a popular candidate. I think Fagan would be a great shout, but I dont think he wants the responsibility at his age, he has done his share of grafting and quite rightly doesnt need the shite in this, the autumn of his life.

That can only leave one man really for me, Sidney!

Sidney is going to be pre-occupied with getting the cunt of the year poll up and running in the next couple of days.

It will have to wait until after Lakeside.

Well Carl Carlson and Bean were onto me there and they also want either Sid or Fagan.

I’ll let my name go forward so. It’s time to give something back to the forum.

Huzzah :clap:

Fagan will walk this

Ah lovely. You will make an excellent adjudicator Fagan.

wonderful news

Great stuff.

Now we just need to convince someone else they have the complete backing of the forum.

The worst thing the Runt could do now would be to announce he is going on administrative leave for the rest of his term. The whispering campaign against him has been bad enough without doing something like that. The hot seat of the Celeb Spotting thread is the most prestigious role on the board, far above a mere moderator (no offence Dunph) and I think he filled the role with great fairness and an uncommon eruditeness. His name is forever carved in granite on the plinth of this august role and that can never be taken away from him. I hope you will all join me in wishing him a happy retirement.

Happy retirement The Runt although I do feel a little uneasy about your public ousting here-all seems a little crass to be honest. Anyway, enjoy it well deserved.

:clap:

Enjoy the retirement Runt.

:smiley:

Are they sending him off to stud?

The Runt very harshly treated here. Undermined from day one by the despicable vote rigging engineered by Larry Bluff and Rocko. If The Runt ran again he could count on all of the Limerick vote.

Runt did a fine job. I think Fagan would make a fine successor but I would be uneasy voting for him when the Puke is meandering around him, Fagan would be wise to disassociate himself from the sneak with no honour.

You should have seen this coming and you have only yourself to blame. I hope you realise the strife you have brought to this peaceful forum. This may take years to heal.