I apologise unreservedly to the forum

Fair play Runt. Chewy thinks he is the rainmaker around here FFS.

could I make a suggestion, and it is no more thn that. To remove some of the subjectivity from the adjudication coul you tie spot/not a spot to the number of twitter followers someone has? Maybe set the cut off at 10k followers.

An example
Colm Parkinson-8.5k followers. Not a spot
Tom Dunne-22k followers. Spot

It is not a perfect measurement but could be a proxy for how the general public view an individual.

Celeb spotting is an art form. We donā€™t want robots adjudicating it.

I regret that I wonā€™t be backing Fagan in this run for office. He seems a lovely man, heā€™s been very helpful to me in the past, but his ragged personal life just doesnā€™t tally with my opposition to divorce.

It is absolutely disgusting how Puke is allowed to engineer stuff like this. Not only was he responsible for the last vote descending into farce by his blatant personation, gerrymandering and every other act of electoral fraud you could think of. But now he has masterminded a putsch which has swiftly seen a fine gentleman overthrown with his reputation cast into the gutter.

Letā€™s not forget Puke had originally backed appendage before throwing his weight behind The Runt when he realised he was holding a losing docket. Now he has decided to anoint the likeable Fagan and predictably the lemmings have followed.

Nothing personal Fagan, but I canā€™t endorse your ticket. Itā€™s obvious you are Pukeā€™s puppet.

The man who was robbed in the real election is the only man for the job. Somebody fire up the Raymond Crotty signal and sort this mess out.

Dan - thats a really fucking stupid idea.
Rocko - linking views on divorce to the Celeb Spotting Adjudicator role is an even more really fucking stupid idea.
Many are oversestimating Pukes power.

Delighted Fagan has put his name forward. He is the clear choice, a critical and commercial success in every respect.

Iā€™ve never even heard of this Raymond Crotty username that Rocko has as an alias.

Who is overstating his powers? Heā€™s just a sneak with no honour. He latches onto the coattails of those when they have made themselves successful, never before.

I will be running if The Dunph opts not to.

Iā€™ll be backing Bomber. Iā€™m sure Fagan would make a good fist of it but I donā€™t like how this has developed and how quickly Fagan was ready to stand on The Runtā€™s neck as soon as this thing started spiralling out of control.

To paraphrase Michael Noonan Bomber, donā€™t do it. I would fear for your standing within the forum and indeed for the forum itself if you were to be successful, which I would very much doubt anyway.

I think you should look back at previous polls. The Mulliance never lost an vote when I was chief whip. If you want to win a vote on TFK then you need the mulliance vote

The Puke is an internet heavyweight, you would do well to row in.

:rolleyes:

You are not a factor, you put your finger in all the pies and then go claiming for responsibility for the one who wins. A real man takes his defeat, he may be bitter, he may be magnanimous but he doesnā€™t run away or switch sides.

I know weā€™ve had our differences in the past Totti, but you would be an ideal compromise candidate who could unite the board. I will be backing you if you choose to throw your hat into the ring.

Raymond Crotty is a mate so there is the loyalty thing. He hasnā€™t indicated whether he will run yet or not.

Fagan Oā€™Dowd is a terrific candidate, of that there can be no doubt. He would do a fine job with his no nonsense like it or lump it type attitude.

Il Bomber Destro is doing himself no harm on this thread by having pops at chewy louie.

Decisions decisions.

:strokechin:

chewie is the bird OĀ“donnell of this forumā€¦sneaking round the place dropping little feelers ā€¦a rotten little bolloxā€¦

Neither have I. It looks like a rebranding. I think itā€™s Ben Shermin.

Who gives a fuck about Celebs anyway? :guns: :guns:

:lol:

Couldnā€™t have put it better myself.

The Bird Oā€™Donnellā€¦wasnā€™t he that simpleton chap from East Clare that murdered that priest and a woman and her toddler son and then killed himself in prison?

Celeb spot adjudication will be the rock upon which Fagan Oā€™Dowd perishes.

A poisoned chalice

Fairly sure the mulliance lost one big vote here before but that was neatly brushed under the carpet.

Anyway, i think someone brand new and with a fresh voice should step forward and run for this, not someone who has ran before. Someone who would be untarnished by dirty past campaign efforts. There is a new poster here who has been impressing me, a Raymond Crotty, and i would like to see him allow his name to go forward.