I can't stand it any longer

@Rocko
Please please please will you consider bringing back the ignore function. One or two posters are fucking ruining the place.

17 Likes

Flesh that out mate

It’s fairly obvious I’d have thought pal.

Signing in

1 Like

I’ve longed for this function for what feels like forever — Please @Rocko - bring it home.

1 Like

@Rocko

Put all these crybabies on ignore.

The irony. The fucking irony!!

2 Likes

Imagine how great it would be if you didn’t have to follow me around and I didn’t have to read about your made up drinking sessions … it would be a great forum.

Imagine if we didn’t have to read about you getting tied up with a fat slapper from cork.

1 Like

You are the no.1 troll on here you dirty little bastard, polluting every thread day and night with utter pointless garbage.
The place really flourished that morning you were getting married.

1 Like

I dumped her 9 years ago mate, I’m with a new one now — Even got married recently as well but didnt want to harp on about it too much.

2 Likes

It’s a fine request.

Unfortunately it’s not technically possible as things stand.

I could spend some time figuring out how to do it but I don’t have that time at the moment. I’m also not as proficient at these things as I’d like.

I’m inclined to think that if the same one or two posters are ruining the place for people then the problem is not the lack of the ignore function. But I don’t know if that’s the case or not.

1 Like

Make me site admin and I’ll sort it out in a few days.

10 Likes

Who said that?

Hi @Fitzy, you silly cunt.

Can you restrict the number of times a poster can post in a thread in any given hour?

Edit - can you also impose a character limit on posts too??

3 Likes

Seconded.

1 Like

Congrats @Ambrose_McNulty, go to work.

1 Like

The ignore function is working fine for me.

1 Like

You close the good eye?

3 Likes