I don’t ask for much...,

Lads I’m not one for begging but a very good mate of mine is stuck for two tickets for the football on Sunday. I’d promised him two but I traded mine for hurling ones. I’ve no real contacts outside of Dublin and they are using they are using theirs obviously. If anybody has two hill tickets going I’d greatly appreciate it. I wouldn’t ask only im really stuck.

You’d surely pick up a ticket to this handy enough.

Fucking hell. Do you know that the All Ireland final is on Sunday?

There’ll be loads going around on the day, it’ll be like a Kilkenny v Tipp hurling final

My mate is home from New York on Tuesday and I want it sorted as soon as possible.

For the first time ever we have our tickets sorted for all by today. Will keep an ear out as you’ve been a good man on the horsey thread but there’ll be loads for this. Talking to chunk of Brigids senior team on Sat night and none of them going even with Paddy Andrews involved.

Prob easier to get 2 stand than Hill

3 Likes

I wish I could help. I’ve promised about a dozen nonexistent sets of hogan stand tickets to tyrone fans. Serves the bastards right.

10 Likes

I’d take two in the nally just don’t want it drifting on!

I’ll do my best for you, kid. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers

There will be no problems getting a ticket for this. Probably won’t be a full house on the day.

1 Like

@Sidney Would there be a decent chance of picking up a ticket for this outside the ground? I’ve work in Dublin on Sunday, its unlikely but if I got it finished in time, I’d head over to croker if I thought I’d pick up a handy ticket.

I’d be very surprised if you didn’t

Last year’s final was the hardest ever to get a ticket for. There’s no way it will be as difficult this time, it can’t possibly be. That doesn’t mean it’ll be easy, however.

The later you arrive, the harder it is to get a ticket. They can become available late on, but it’s often needle in a haystack stuff.

In recent years All-Ireland football finals have increasingly attracted crowds of people who are sort of on the lookout for a ticket but not that bothered if they don’t get one. But that means that there are always multiple people looking for tickets compared to those who have spare ones. However any time I’ve not had a ticket but really wanted to get into the ground, I’ve got in.

What you sometimes get is people who are looking for two tickets together and won’t take single tickets, which can diminish your “opposition”.

1 Like

Burger flipping ???

We know- but waiting until the stadium is empty doesn’t count.

Please keep me in mind lads

1 Like

If any of ye have anything about ye at all, ye will sort this young man out with a ticket.

3 Likes

Two tickets

1 Like

Don’t tell me that cunt of a spot has you working on Sunday.

Takes me back.

1 Like