I forward the following motion to the Admins of TFK

wtf is gola shiteing on about?

I think he was trying to be humorous :rolleyes:

gola- what a clown

can anyone translate?

??
Surely it was clear as day what I was saying. The average Irish sports fan holds most if not more than likely all of those opinions.

[quote=“gola, post: 750476, member: 244”]??
Surely it was clear as day what I was saying. The average Irish sports fan holds most if not more than likely all of those opinions.[/quote]

I still dont get what you are shitting on about here mate.I cant work out are you pro or anti Mr Delaney from your post

The off the ball gimps going off air has left you fairly rudderless when it comes to your opinions

:clap:

A top word, must use it more.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 750479, member: 80”]I still dont get what you are shitting on about here mate.I cant work out are you pro or anti Mr Delaney from your post

The off the ball gimps going off air has left you fairly rudderless when it comes to your opinions[/quote]

the subtext of what im saying is that basically you’re an attention seeking nerd who’s obsessed with your ‘image’ on the Internet and your contrarian act got boring around 4 years ago

i didnt pick that up in your initial post

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 750120, member: 1137”]I propose that the Alright Sort of the Year be renamed the “John Delaney award” after the finest administrater and alright sort we are ever likely to see.

Can one of you please second this. I am more than happy to run off the poll next January if this comes to pass[/quote]
How is this coming along? Never more worthy than after tonights confirmation surely?

Well done John :clap: http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Emoticons/bth_Irish_flag.gif