I hope you enjoyed the lunch pal, did you have anything to wash it down? Yes I did, tea. Thank you

@myboyblue is giving himself an ulcer right now in the ‘pain in the hole thread’. There’ll be no scraps thrown down to the cellar tonight.

2 Likes

Rattled :grinning:

1 Like

@Juhniallio badly rattled

1 Like

If you listen to the news reports today you’ll understand why he gets so antsy this time of year.

@myboyblue is an alright sort and this thread is of bad taste.

#jesuismbb

1 Like

Now this is a comment that could come back to haunt you.

@locke and I are bro’s, wind your neck back in.

1 Like

Andy Carroll brought us together - that’s a bond that can never be broken*

*That’s if until the Hammers sell the sicknote

I see Newcastle are sniffing around the great man. You couldn’t blame him if he were to return to their bosom. The North Remembers.

This thread is in really poor taste.

I like him, I really do. He scores goals now when fit and is a great defender on set pieces when fit. Trouble is, he’s never fit.

1 Like

A vile thread

Fuck sake @Juhniallio

It could have been you but you adopted lickspittle servility to your Dublin betters instead.

What’s the problem lads? @bandage @mac @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
His regular outbursts against Dublin need to be monitored in case he gives himself a heart attack.

Here wankface I’m just waiting to cross paths with that smelly McMahon Dublin cannibal tramp.

Fuck it, wrong log in.

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

You tend to get a bit agitated during this annual 3-week period around football semi and final time when you take a keen interest in Dublin GAA, mate. I’ve borne the brunt of it myself in the past and my heart went out to @myboyblue when I saw the thread.

2 Likes

It was his nonchalant suggestion that he would use a Fingal eatery for a feed of ribs the other night that set me off, but point taken.

1 Like