I know what a muckyheartick looks like now

1 Like

:lol:

Bump.

:lol:

A cheers. I had forgotten what one looks like.

El Presidente. All hail muckyheartick[font=“Helvetica”][color="#323232"]. [/font]

DEBRA Ireland is delighted to present “An Evening with Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh” which is taking place on Friday, 7[sup]th[/sup] of October, in the beautiful surroundings of the Conrad Hotel in Dublin. This unique evening will be a celebration of Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh, one of the greatest icons in Irish sporting history and GAA Broadcasting, and will include some very special guests from the world of Irish GAA, Liam Hayes, Niall Cahalane, The Brogan Brothers, Paul Flynn, Daithí Regan, Derek Lyng and Bobby Ryan to name a few.

The evening will start at 7pm with a drinks reception and live music. It will be followed by a delicious three-course meal specially prepared by the head chef of the 5* Conrad Hotel. Following this, there will be some fabulous musical entertainment from some very special guests before the interview and Q&As session with the legendary Mícheál commences. The whole evening will be very interactive and everyone will get a chance to meet Mícheál and many GAA Greats. The price of the individual ticket is €95 and group discounts are also available. We really hope that our “Evening with Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh” will be a success.

Is there anything this man won’t do for cash?

That’s fucking scandalous.

???

It’s for charity. http://www.debraireland.org/

I dont know who Debra is but she’s charging a lot for tickets.

I can’t believe people are so naive.

Did you know that the bottled water Evian is naive spelt backwards?

You have a deeply cynical heart Bandage. You’ll never find love in your life if you continue in this vein.

Does Mac have information on the personal finances of any of the attendees?

Brogan Inc. won’t cross the road without getting paid for it.

:rolleyes:

lame

I heard on the radio on Friday that Muckyhearticks like to know where their meat comes from. These Muckyhearticks are a strange species.

Fucking excellent post Mac.

Just heard that Muckyheartick charges an extorionate ‘minimum’ fee for GAA appearances. And a so called pure GAA man. I think Bandage called this lad correctly as a money grabbing hoor.