I Love The Pope - August 2018

I can safely say the Big Man forgives ye both, pal. :sunglasses:

Our atonement is following Limerick up and down the country. We’ll go straight to heaven

3 Likes

I’d say God hates those hardcore catholic weirdos

He hates lads who want women to murder their unborn babies more I’d say.

1 Like

Amen,sure all Limerick hurling fans are in fact already dead years this is just purgatory.

What about living babies being rode by the church? Have you any love for the living?

What is dead may never die. I love all. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord

Lord me bollix.

Outside the country you mean…

The blood of the lamb washes away the sins of men.

Would a “Pope John xxiii appreciation thread” have any legs.
It was all downhill once he left the stage.
https://www.beyondtheyalladog.com/2011/07/baldassare-cossa-the-pirate-pope/

Jesus never had a bad word to say about anybody except those hypocrite Pharisees, just like the hardcore who remain in the church

His a good pope

Jesus would apologise

1 Like

Of course, he’d be mortified at what’s happened in his name and embarrassed by the hypocrisy in the class of follower that remains

Agree Iam a big fan of this pope

He seems like a nice man but he won’t do anything of note

What about the lads who happily participate in communions, baptisms, weddings etc? Is there a separate word for them?

1 Like

You don’t have to respect the church as it is to love God, there’s loads of good people in the church but they’ll never get anywhere or get anything done.
The country is still under the influence of the church, you’d be doing no favoured to your child to deny them baptism, my own kids would go to mass occasionally as would I but I find the hypocrisy startling, maybe more so on TFK I suppose

But not a great pope.

1 Like