I need a new washing machine

As the title says…I need a new washing machine. Is there any shops where they will come and take away the old one as part of the deal? This is virgin territory for me.

Constructive replies only please.

Just googled it and Powercity do it. @Colin Montgomerie please close this thread.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1048263, member: 1537”]As the title says…I need a new washing machine. Is there any shops where they will come and take away the old one as part of the deal? This is virgin territory for me.

Constructive replies only please.[/QUOTE]
They are legally obliged to take away the old one.

Thank you Fagan. I did not know that.

dungeon with this shit,boring thread,

can one of the young turks on here deal with that retard horsebox please

Fuck off to mumsnet please @Horsebox. You’re a disgrace to Ringsend.

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1048309, member: 80”]dungeon with this shit,boring thread,

can one of the young turks on here deal with that retard horsebox please[/QUOTE]

Leave Horsebox alone, he’s a idiot for thinking everyone throws their old washing machine in the canal but he’s alright.

+1

EG comes in here to discuss personal, horsebox comes in to discuss persil

wanker

personal sorted for 2 weeks mate?

Yes but don’t lose it this time…

shakes lost it mate

I genuinely did not expect to get abuse when I started this thread. Now I feel like a fool.

What the fuck is this shit? First he bumps a thread on Polish driving, and then this?

Infraction issued

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1048333, member: 109”]What the fuck is this shit? First he bumps a thread on Polish driving, and then this?

Infraction issued[/QUOTE]
A little late in the day but happy birthday, bro.

Thanks buddy, despite your poor week, our e-bond has never been stronger, you cunt

oh my. when you do get the new machine dont dare assist the delivery guy.

i helped a guy carry a fridge up a flight of stairs on wednesday and both he(the fat fuck) and the focking fridge came back on top of me.

My back is focked since

[QUOTE=“Rim Jeeves, post: 1048359, member: 1603”]oh my. when you do get the new machine dont dare assist the delivery guy.

i helped a guy carry a fridge up a flight of stairs on wednesday and both he(the fat fuck) and the focking fridge came back on top of me.

My back is focked since[/QUOTE]

Focked eh.

That’s a focking dose alright. It could have been worse though you might have been focking killed.

The thread stays.

Leave @Horsebox alone, everyone.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1048384, member: 1495”]Focked eh.

That’s a focking dose alright. It could have been worse though you might have been focking killed.[/QUOTE]
That fox looks fairly focked