I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Shur look it lads, if they want to drink shite Guinness let them off.

I’d say his guts are in tatters today after it.

1 Like

Some lads love that. You’ll see it on here with the hungover in work thread. To them, there’s no crack in having a few pints, they need to be paralytic. I used to see with @Horsebox back in the day, but by God that man has matured into a fine young man now. Hopefully others can follow his example.

1 Like

Sorry to break it to you mate – @Horsebox is a woman - we found her twitter account a while back in a too and fro with Ewan

1 Like

A successful transition as well, wow, is there anything he can’t do?!

2 Likes

First post-surgery beer.This will kill me or cure me…

34 Likes

Doesn’t look great, Chief.

I hope you survive it, there’s a different thread for nice beers like that, these apes only want to look at identical pints of Guinness that they’ve taken out the phone to photograph in busy bars

1 Like

That’s nice tack that.

Hope you’re doing good man.

1 Like

I’m a sucker for a trend

3 Likes

They do 3 high % beers. Have one of each and you’ll be nicely on it.

I’ve Goodfellas on and a few cans of Blue Moon in the fridge. Perfect way to recover from a few night shifts

I never liked Blue Moon.

1 Like

I’d enjoy it myself. Easy to put away.

This mcgargles is dangerous. Barely tastes like its 4%. A fella could be hammered on it handy enough

1 Like

That Boyne stuff is usually decent. They’ve a nice Vienna Lager too and 6 for 10 euro in quinnsworth.

Hope you’re recovering well pal

1 Like

:smile:

2 Likes

First time trying this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fuck it. Went for top shelf tonight. My nerves were rattled beyond belief with all these young wans in the house. I’m only starting to gather myself now.

1 Like

That’s nice tack.