I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Pricey though…

€7 for 6 bottles.

Must be out of date? But its decent tack alright

1 Like

The Stihl stuff is not a bad alternative. You’d only have the wan or chew though.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

there is savage chemicals in it, you’d be having mad dreams after it, lovely stuff though

At your age you should be still drinking harp, contemplating making the switch to smithwicks. You always have been a wise head on young shoulders.

VRB ?

Indeed.

My last pint in Ireland til the heat dies down re I pee tv

2 Likes

15 Likes

Proper pub, proper pints

1 Like

Proper salty crisps

1 Like

No mate. I’ll do the adjudicating on this thread from here. Neither of those pints look the part, the pints should rise above the rim of the glass but not drip over, both of these have a substandard flatness to their heads, and the lack of hold on the 2 empties in behind suggests a passable quality to these pints at best.
5/10

3 Likes

Stag stag stag

1 Like

Hideous, an affront to photogrophy and pints in one fell swoop, too late to hand it back now alas
1/10

4 Likes

Stick your thumb up your hole you stupid cunt :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Your response here is lacking in any sense of nuance and comes across as more than a touch knee jerk. The emojis thrown in at the end suggest a lack of effort all round which at least parallels the bartenders attempt at your pints.
0/10

1 Like

Or fellas nursing the pints for an age

I concur. Tis like a pint that was left idle for hours. If you drank that it would poison you.