I won't be able to drink to spread covid

He could use his big toe

1 Like

Limerick jersey on and the Oā€™Neills shorts, socks and sandals to complete it all.

Smell of sunscreen and Lynx africa off him

1 Like

an early detection system for the locals.

It must be an awful sensory overload seeing a roaster family in one of these holiday spots, for the locals

Sights: White flesh overflowing/tucked into various sporting/leisure wear, hair where there really shouldnā€™t be any, red raw parts that make you grimace
Sounds: Sean South, The Banks and Molly Malone at half three every morning or else a drunken row between a married couple.
Smells: Sunscreen, BO and lightly cooked skin

and thatā€™s before you even mention a family with a few kids. Sitting down in a nice eatery with sophisticated Swiss, Germans and Swedish families on the second week of a holiday and the kids are after going feralā€¦ lobbing paella at the other familes, turning over tables and generally acting the bollocks, and the parent too pissed to care

1 Like

Enough about your holidays, let @Bod95 explain himself, the Mullingar heifer

2 Likes

Iā€™m well able to conduct myself when the situation arises such as these few days in Vilamoura I have no problem with going full in roaster either Iā€™m a chameleon

1 Like

RumbledšŸ˜©

8 Likes

Vilamoura?

The background looks like a scene from Gomorrah in Naples.

2 Likes

Will you get any bit of golf @Bod95

Playing tomorrow with Mrs Bod and going to the final round of the Portugal Masters on Sunday

1 Like

Brilliant. Enjoy pal

P.s. I couldnā€™t play golf with the Mrs.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t play golf with my Mrs either.
Itā€™s probably cause I canā€™t play golf.

First pulled pint in monthsā€¦

5 Likes

Are you Jazzing?

nahā€¦ Few friends down who are.

Jesus your holidays sound grim

ah go onā€¦

1 Like

Just the one more

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks gorgeous, enjoy