I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Taking a break from the Beamish to try out the new Treaty stout @anon61878697

2 Likes

Unrale.

We go again

1 Like

Where are ya? Fennessys?

Did @TreatyStones take the photo for you?

5 Likes

Just had two of the pale ale variety there myself in Punches. Home on the couch now

Mickey’s now. Mother’s Mac and commercial before. No Shannon Street flannerys this year :worried:

Ah that’s a great comment.

We were on a small bench looking up at the pints

City centre pubs in Limerick usually dead on Christmas Eve after 7. Everyone fucks off to their (local) suberpban pubs. Dagos in Corbally used to be insane back in the day on Xmas eve

Happy Christmas to one one all👍

1 Like

Bottle of home brew. Not as nice as the last time I made it, fuck knows what % it is but I’ve had two of them & two pints of IPA and I’m well on it :joy:

Happy Christmas ye filthy animals

5 Likes

Glass of whiskey here beside me. Santa is gone a few years so all is quiet in the I M household

2 Likes

Pressure is off

2 Likes

Top shelf chief you can well enjoy this Christmas👍

1 Like

Glenfiddich chief.

1 Like

I was back at in-laws before 8

2 Likes

I made home brew around 18 months ago and it was lethal. Was meant to be an ipa but turned out far too fizzy and much stronger than expected. Had a couple of good nights though!

I was getting hounded all day on the phone by a gang of lads out watching the racing to come out…be home for 7 etc. Well I had other things on so was a no go until 5pm…i headed in with another lad then and did what has been done to me multiple times before…i loaded on the pace to a gang who were ready for home. We had 6 pints between 5 and 7.30. Lovely hurling. Fellas are hurting now id say…the lactose is getting to them. Im at home watching Paddington with a nice glow on…

1 Like

25 minutes a pint isn’t a wicked pace

2 Likes