I won't be able to drink to spread covid

And we go again.

3 Likes

Man you are going to be hurting for some Gaviscon one of these days. Try switching to something less hard on the stomach.

If I die. Iā€™ll die doing what I loved.

3 Likes

The Cider :prince:

You wonā€™t need a doctor til youā€™re 48

Iā€™m half way to 48 :innocent:

1 Like

Cider is a young mans drink.

Cider is for lads that canā€™t manage a real pint

Five nice pints of stout while out watching EPL like a true footix. Went to 2 out of 5 pubs in our town/village

1 Like

My cousin got the stomach ulcer from it at 20. In fairness he had a good six years on it at the stage

Donā€™t think I drank it since first year of college. An awful night after a few flagons on Linden Village before the 2000 champions league final was one of the my last memories

1 Like

I get heart burn if I even think of a pint of cider now. We had a good run though to be fair

I milled a fair few between 12.30 and 5.30 today. Had to be back home for the dinner at 7. Herself is coming back around to me now :sweat_smile:
Wedding one of two in a row tomorrow :beer:

5 Likes

One or two ciders is grand but I canā€™t ā€œsettle inā€ for a heap of cider. Twould cut the stomach off ya

Unreal

1 Like

I had a penchant for mixing flagons of it with vodka back in the good old college days, when you could wake up on the floor of your room at about 2 in the afternoon, surrounded by traffic cones and other peopleā€™s jackets, and dutifully head to the fridge to get a breakfast can and start the lush again. Devilā€™s Bit and the delightfully sessionable Tesco Value Cider were my brands of choice. I did about a year and a half of this before grass mellowed me out.

I would probably spontaneously combust if I tried to drink Devilā€™s Bit now.

4 Likes

Iā€™m drunk right now

1 Like

Iā€™ve a wedding myself tomorrow. Iā€™ve a cunt of a cold on me and Iā€™m burnt out from drink.

It is for 6 of them if youā€™ve already a few down

1 Like

Didnā€™t touch a drop yesterday. Am flying it today