I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Really looking forward the resurgence of this thread, handiest nice posts ever coming up, it must have been bloody hard not to have any proper pints to photograph for three months, bring your best camera to the pub fellas :+1:

1 Like

The best thing about it is how much it annoys you

1 Like

And that first pint, I can take as long as I want getting the photo of it just right. No under-lit, under-arm photos of self-conscious pints in dark corners turned away from the room. That first photo will be a celebration of pintery.

1 Like

Who has a slot booked for tomorrow?

I have to say I’ve no interest in a pub with restrictions. I might go for a pint or two with dinner some evening but I’ll wait a while

I’ve no interest whatsoever in a pint with a dinner, or a pint served by an establishment which also deals in food.

Is it still 20th July for normal pubs? I’d say it’ll be August before I go supping.

2 Likes

If it annoyed me I wouldn’t open the thread

I think it’s a bit sad of course but I’ll take a break for now with all the excitement, still and all if I do get out for a few pints with a few mates I’ll be leaving the phone in my pocket

You might get a tap on the shoulder if you’re taking photos in an establishment that isn’t exactly covid compliant.

What a dreadfully needy post

3 Likes

Hup ya boyo :drooling_face::grin:

Is that a plastic glass?

Are you married to Leo Varadkar, by any chance?

7 Likes

Tis, should have taken my own in with me.

Strangely enough the lad in the photo grew up 50 yards from Leo’s family home.

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend.

I’ve come to meet with you again.

25 Likes

Whey hey :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: except dont tell me you drank mid strength

1 Like

Which fine north tipp establishment is that now

Wouldn’t you like to know😉

1 Like

5 (five) grand pints of Guinness, no grub and good company. A real treat.

5 Likes

28 Likes