I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Yes but will be solved by Thursday thatā€™s the small window in the room the bigger one is almost 4 metres wide and the ceiling is 9 foot high. I was informed by the boss after we moved that we couldnā€™t buy ready made curtains because of the size of the windows and they would have to be custom made. As luck with have it our new next door neighbours have a curtain and blind business so obviously we had to go with them. So off we went to their showroom a few weeks ago looked at samples etc and picked what we wanted. They came in to measure after that and then gave me the quote. 3k for curtains on 2 windows. And that was at a discountšŸ˜®. Iā€™m in the wrong job is all I could thinkšŸ¤”

2 Likes

A lovely verdejo after some pale ale, Guinness and red ale.

3 Likes

Good man get stuck in

1 Like

Just buy a bigger tv and block the window.

1 Like

For a man who hates to drink you do love to drink.

5 Likes

Youā€™re being robbed.It must be a massive room if itā€™s a 12ft window

1 Like

Iā€™m on my second staycation. Up the ra.

2 Likes

Please tell me you told them to fuck off :joy:

Tis like rag week with you the last fortnight

1 Like

Fuck it. Night cap.

What do you think? They are being put up on Thursday, youā€™d get a half decent car for lessšŸ™„

Pull those curtains ffs.

My Mrs used worked in a fabric store back in the day and the price for those things is ridiculous. Thankfully she could make curtains herself if we needed them so it would take out the labour

1 Like

The feng shui in that room is terrible. Sell that house and buy a proper one.

2 Likes

Fair play to her I was ready to be picked off the floor when I heard the quote

He has to move the window away from the tv.

Yep, that seems insane tbh but as a non homeowner I wouldnā€™t have a clue myself. I do recall her making up ones for French doors for the landlady in a house we lived in a decade ago. The materials came to ā‚¬200, after herselfā€™s discount

1 Like

Bollox. A couple of sheets and the job is oxo

1 Like

I agree but you know yourself regarding decision making new kitchen is next all set to go early October

1 Like

Whatā€™s in the treasure chest?