I won't be able to drink to spread covid

I take my cans of cider very seriously and that looks like it was made around 2017.

Cans :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Any self respecting roaster who refer to it as a tin of cider

4 Likes

Classic Muldoon pub stool and table combo

Bulmers really dropped the ball, they had a cider monopoly and when the revolution happened with all the flovored and light stuff they sat still for ages, next thing everyone had turned to Kopperburg and craft and the only ones still drinking bulmers was @Spidey and his mates knocking back pint bottles in The Cat and Cage after another tough day at the office. By the time they caught up they’d lost their image hence the ghastly can design above.

2 Likes

You can’t bate a pint of sickly sweet Orchard Thieves on a hot summers day after a game of football.

You’d nearly swear it was in Gort wouldn’t you

1 Like

I like cans of Bulmers.

6 Likes

It’s fierce comforting to see tbh

It’s from 2018 :sob:

1 Like

Although I do foresee a very busy 2nd half of 2021 for this most noble of threads :pint:

1 Like

We’re almost back baby. I witnessed a Guinness lorry delivering kegs yesterday. I had a little weep with joy. And masturbated furiously. And went on my way.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be bothered with anything except Bulmers Original.

Jesus that pint takes me back.

Peig sayers house?

Pint bottles of Stella Cidre in the premium level of Croke Park on All Ireland Final Day with 30 minutes to throw in and the excitement building is as close to nirvana as a man can get

5 Likes

Fuck that , a warm can of bulmers costing about €3 over the odds outside Lar Corbetts in the pissing rain before a first round game in May is absolute utopia

5 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive is an unapologetic prawn sandwich guy

It’s funny you should say that. I was in a pub in Bree, a small village in Wexford a few years ago and all the locals were drinking cans of Dutch Gold! I kid you not, even all the OAP’S, €1 a can? It was like the twilight zone for me with my pint of Heineken in hand.

7 Likes

“Would you look at your man with his €3 Heineken”

2 Likes

I stopped with the Dutch at 14, and even that felt too late. Fuck that.