I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Tenants the same. Kevin Cassidy I see loves it.

Fosters is brewed by Heineken I’m sure. It’s fucking piss

1 Like

Horrendous stuff.

The beer in the UK isn’t bad mate - they’ve a bad reputation but some of the locally brewed stuff is top notch. You’d nearly have too much choice at the taps.

In saying that - I wouldn’t touch anything they’ve imported out of a tap.

Was in Bristol 2 years ago (good city), every single pub in the city centre had craft beer taps and different craft beer at each one. Hard to keep to one, too many options!

Bristol is great craic. Yeah - the pubs are owned by breweries pretty much and leased out. It’s hard to get the same beer in different places depending who owns it. You’d be switching pints a few times a night in London

1 Like

My last day drinking pints in the good old days was in Camden with a pub that sponsors Moy Devitts.

I drank Camden Town beer at ÂŁ6 a pint. Drinking with a Kerry man and a load of Down lads. It was all Ireland club final day.

The Kerry man was horrified when I asked him would we do a round. Great beer. Great times.

1 Like

6 pound a go is saucy enough even by London standards, 4.20 or 4.50 was the general go of it inside in London

Bulmers have changed their parent co name from Gleesons back to Bulmers, something that should have been done a long long time ago. They have also purchased full rights from Diageo to all things Budweiser. That’l give you an idea of how desperate they are

How much did they pay for Budweiser?

How much would you pay for Budweiser?

If you gave me a free one I’d piss it back up on top of you

I’d say Guinness would have accepted that offer

And only available in Ireland

I don’t understand how lads over about 20 still have cans of cider as their drink of choice

1 Like

It’s a drink for young children

1 Like

@BruidheanChaorthainn

5 Likes

How did you arrive at 20?

That has a slant like @Faldo’s patio.

1 Like

Hahaha except mine needs the slant​:joy::joy::joy:I’d drink that pint though

1 Like