I won't be able to drink to spread covid

@TreatyStones attempting to distance himself from his West Limerick roots.
“Thinking“ this entrepreneur is from the area, he probably boxed the head off him in a championship match years ago having gone to school with him.

Gas man.

2 Likes

Hasta la Victoria, Siempre.

1 Like

Seem to be based in Finuge in North Kerry. After few ciders you’ll be as animated as local legend Eamon Fitzmaurice.

2 Likes

Eamon seems to be the excitable, gregarious kind all right. An ideal man for the death notices on local radio you’d imagine.

2 Likes

You’ll be HAMmered tonight mate, wha? Enjoy the wedding

Holiday pints are hard bet.

10 Likes

The Moretti will blow the hole off you tomorrow

1 Like

That’s a framer. Great shot.

2 Likes

A fine Liam Mellows GAA pub.

7 Likes

Up Limerick in the hurling

15 Likes

We’ll worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

9 Likes

Oh my days.

My college nights out back in the day were a big bottle of bucky and four cans of Carling. Change from a tenner. And then you’d head out.

We’d to knock the bucky on the head out of solidarity with a mad Kerry hoor who nearly jumped off a second floor balcony after drinking a few big bottles one night.

Winner all right Winner all right

3 Likes

Im having an Asahi to remember what the fuss is about. A 620ml bottle to be precise, only 3 Cork euros in my local Spar.

Anyway, I’d forgotten that it’s actually a solid beer. Well played @anon67715551

1 Like

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I inadvertently ended up drinking too many pints of porter last night. I’m bollixed tired now.

1 Like

How many is too many

I had 7, which is very much my upper limit of porter. I was only supposed to be calling in for 1.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me on Thursday night in Leitrim. Ended up with seven as well and home at almost 2am. Made a fuck out of the weekend.