Murphys?

Yep. Had the burger.

6 Likes

Lovely chips

4 Likes

Ballyvaughan?

Farren close to Brandon. Honrale

1 Like

you aren’t giving a great advertisement for the pint of plain on the peninsula mate

1 Like

Awful looking things.

This one is better. Spillanes would want to up their game though

1 Like

That looks like O’Conners in Cloghane in the side room.

At the front door on Spillanes

1 Like

You’re gone clane mad horsing porter this last day or two.
Mind you don’t get into an altercation near a chip van or the like. Mind yourself…

3 Likes

A lot of elements go into a nice pint and i find it very hard to imagine a great pint of porter being served on a table like that.

2 Likes

You’re overthinking it.

Ah when you’re away it’s grand to have a few scoops. A quart and that will be it now for the evening

2 Likes

10 Likes

A quart in the late afternoon, maybe a quart and a half is the dream for a family man, you’ll sleep well tonight and be ready to attack the day tomorrow,
There’s a savage fish and chip restaurant in Castlegregory, up by the pizza place, great pizza as well

1 Like

Hole in the Wall.

Highly recommended, really.

4 Likes

I had a most enjoyable couple of hours in there a few years back. Being stuck up against people and not being able to avoid the conversation lends to an enjoyable experience.

Good point.

Funny enough, there is a group of Limerick people here. I said to them: “It’s a good time to be from Limerick.” To be fair, one of them had a class reply: “It’s always a good time to be from Limerick!”

Much overused term but HITW genuinely is a unique spot.

2 Likes