I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Solid finest.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Six or seven grand pints spread over the evening. Plenty for me. Off for a kebab now.

6 Likes

He was wrong here anyway. I would have the McKeowns pint at least 1 full mark ahead. My independent adjudicator from KPMG agreed

I looked at a few of his YouTube videos. There is one in a London oyster place that seemed terrible affected. He also has a rather odd way of drinking a pint. Anyway…

Fell astray yesterday, in a good way, buried one of our greatest

15 Likes

The one on the left has had a stroke

1 Like

While in Ennis last night we visited Brogans, a fab place to fodder. I was delighted to see they have Guinness 0.0 on tap and enjoyed a couple.
We then went across to The Diamond Bar. While the 0.0 wasn’t on tap they did have it in cans. The barman unusually left up the can on the counter for me to pour. Of course the internal nitro surge didnt engage at all, pure piss out of the can. Now, it could have been me or a shite can but the barman in his soundness poured me another and dumped the other.

3 Likes

I was in a GAA Clubhouse in Leixlip recently and noticed that for the Guinness 0.0 they placed a can into a placeholder under the tap and then pulled the tap to empty the can. Is that the way it is served usually? I had a couple of them that day as I had to drive back down the M7 but they were drinkable, if a little bland

That was the initial system they introduced. The draft is near perfect.

Ripped up the drive and got the levels done today. Pork belly in the oven but a few swift pints first after a quick drive.

Glorious day in Wicklow mountains.

5 Likes

This is from yesterday. It didn’t last too long

11 Likes

Lost at dobble, won on pints.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure. That’s like something from a hotel bar

2 Likes

Picky bollix. It was lovely

Glass is stink dirty :nauseated_face:

Bit of grease from food, occupational hazard innit? Aesthetics really

3 Likes

You lads are absolutely killing me here. I long for a creamy pint in a noble establishment.

1 Like

Delighted to give that the sought after 10th like @Mac

2 Likes