I won't be able to drink to spread covid

It is, I used to look forward to the first one every evening at one of the campsites in France, ice cold

1 Like

Sín é

Not very conventional

5 Likes

Brugge

1 Like

I’d say it was this day two years ago was the last time I had one. I posted a photo up here. Probably not worth a search.

Meself and Mrs B were on a beer tour on the Saturday night we were in Bruges. We decided it be better to get closer to our hotel so we hailed a taxi. On the trip back I felt a sense of surrender and in honour of Ireland I stuck out the chest and said to the driver when he pulled up outside our hotel ‘take us to the nearest pub’. The driver duly obliged, it was basically around the corner. So around 11pm on a Saturday night, off the beaten track we enter this Bruge local. Typically like in the movies all heads turned to observe us strangers. The barman was looking out over his eyebrows at me as he prepped the first drink but calm ensued the natives in time. The round for us was less than a fiver. Hoegaarden mmmmmm.

3 Likes

Enjoy. Give us a report after.

We’ll get no report this late.
He’s inside in the cot……

@Fagan_ODowd going to great lengths to hide the fact he’s gone to the RWC

10 Likes

My post from September ‘21.
No sign of the Zot.
Bad memory again….

3 Likes

One of my favourite places on earth. It’s the ultimate weekend break.

This is no weekend job if he’s travelling by ferry. It wouldn’t be the best, easiest or fastest way to get to Brugge either. Does the land-bridge make sense these days if he’s bringing back a load of alcohol?

All will be revealed in the fullness of time hopefully. But at the moment things aren’t adding up here for me.

1 Like

Meant to inform the forum those Kinnegar cans are reduced to €3 in Lidl at the moment

2 Likes

I’d a few Scraggy Bays on draught up in Dublin the other night. Had a pep in my step legging it back to get the train.

3 Likes

Serious tack
@Lazarus

1 Like

I had 2 pints of Bill Chawkles Lager with my lunch in Dublin yesterday. Lovely tack.

I also had a few Languitas after a good sampling of Porter :see_no_evil: No wonder I was close to signing into the hungover at work thread the other day.

2 Likes