I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Great stuff.

Are Pissed Jeans anything similar to the Jesus Lizard?

Not a million miles away I suppose.

If you like TJL, you’ll like PJ I reckon.

New album is their poppiest yet. Great song on it called ‘Everywhere is Bad’, which feels like the work of a TFK poster complaining about every city and town out there.

1 Like

Great show @farmerinthecity.

I enjoyed the young Irish (members from Sligo, Tipp and Waterford) support band Search Results too. Turns out I know the lad managing them and they’ve signed/are signing with Sub Pop. I’m not sure if any Irish act has signed to them before. Apparently they had a choice between Sub Pop and Domino :open_mouth:

1 Like

Had some lovely pints in Long Hall earlier. I was stuffed to the gills after dinner but I didn’t think the pints were absolutely top notch. More very very good (maybe 8/10) than excellent.

2 Likes

I had a pint in Chaplins while I was waiting for the bus last night. It was top notch

2 Likes

4 Likes

Martin has a habit of saying ‘Thanks lads’ even if he is serving only only lad, or lads and ladies, or even just ladies.

Must be a Tipp/Munster thing.

1 Like

You always seem to be waiting for a bus.

Me thinks you were going to be having that pint regardless.

3 Likes

I was only thinking myself how does he always just arrive pint drinking length of time before the bus is due. Need to piss would be an issue too if the bus journey is long. More power to him though

Aye I time myself to arrive twenty five minutes before the bus leaves. Sure it’s great to have time to contemplate life.

2 Likes

Would you seek out small talk, sit in silent contemplation or browse tfk while having the pint?

The latter two. I hate small talk. I’m not good at it.

2 Likes

A Barrel of beer

1 Like

The Paulaner Helles is a lovely beer as well, occasionally available from O’Briens

1 Like

Not cheap!

7 Likes

How I feel today…

4 Likes

Creamy dreamy

1 Like

Unreal pal.

1 Like