I won't be able to drink to spread covid

King all day - and a proper packet not the multi pack with crumbs. This boozer just does King cheese and onion but a Tayto salt and vinegar. Proper

8 Likes

Where is it? Thatā€™s the only two packages of crisps you need in a pub.

A King and a Guinness is a fantastic combination. Iconic, some might say.

Straw hall.

Thereā€™s good pizzas done in the car park across the road which you can ayte in the pub which brings the ambience down a touch.

2 Likes

Manhattan are the job.

3 Likes

The best of the lot.

1 Like

Them and good Guinness is what will happen me in heaven

1 Like

Quare salty. Hope Don is getting a kickback from the VFI

I find Oā€™Donnellā€™s crisps are the ultimate treat with a pint bottle of Cider.

Thatā€™s cute

Whatā€™s your poison for Redzone on Sunday mate?

Fuck it, itā€™s 5 pm somewhere

4 Likes

I likes the Kinnegar 500ml bottles. The American Aleā€¦ Only 3.50 in SuperValu. My local shop charges that for the 400ml cans

2 Likes

I was told all the Guinness in the Mediterranean comes from the brewery in Nigeria.
Itā€™s not greatā€¦

No its rank. But you can get decent lagers/pills here for about ā‚¬3 . A pint of the local stuff will set you back around ā‚¬1.50 and itā€™s ok too

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria?

It is indeed. Went the all inclusive route this time round and itā€™s well worth it. Here since Monday and Iā€™d say we havenā€™t spent 50 notes yet. Will treat ourselves tonight though.

5 Likes

What kind of money per person difference between for the all inclusive and normal apt Mike?
Have toyed with the idea previously when the kids were younger but felt maybe Iā€™d do the bollix on it

zagorka

We never ever did the inclusive thing before. Always campsites cos they had all the stuff for the kids. Ended up doing the halfboard last year in lanzarote. Will defo do it or full board next time. Its not about the cash its all the extra time you have not thinking about acquiring/prepping/cooking food at all. Youā€™ll still go out and treat yourself to nice dinners but wont give a fuck cos youve not spent much on holidays at all.

6 Likes

Itā€™s more the have 3 pints before breakfast because itā€™s free I was afraid of at the time

6 Likes