Ibrahim Halawa

good video here of that Muslim brotherhood savage Al-Qaradawi and its worth watching. This chap is head of the Fatwa Research Council, Halwas father believe it or not is General Secretary of the very same Fatwa Research Council which is run out of the Clonskeagh Mosque in Dublin.
Al Qaradawi was invited to Clonskeagh Mosque by Halawas dad in 2011 and the irish Govenement at the time banned him from entering the country.

Muslim Brotherhood leader @alqaradawy just uploaded a video on Twitter in which he praises jihad and martyrdom: "I wish I could join the jihad for Jerusalem and a bullet hits me and kills me. And this sacrifice will be for Allah! To be honored with martyrdom." pic.twitter.com/PKTKoOymp1

— Islamism Map (@IslamismMap) December 12, 2017
1 Like
1 Like

You couldn’t make it up. Do all who have been interred abroad get invited to government buildings by the Taoiseach when they flee back to Ireland?

Nice to see the Gay Community stand up for the rights of people to wish to burn members of the Gay Community. An incredibly tolerant stance.

2 Likes

Taking Mark Humphrys twitter ramblings as gospel now :laughing:

You’re a fierce thick cunt altogether.

as usual with you empty noise with nothing to back it up

please feel free to outline the inaccuracies, in fact dont feel free just do it.

The only empty noise is you, you fucking simpleton.

2 Likes

Dev wasn’t.

He had to make his own way there.

please point out the inaccuracies in mark humphrys tweet.

you are taking the typical leftie stance of shouting ‘thick’ and ‘dumb’ when presented with facts.
its up to you now to show you can do better than that.
lets see.

Dev and Ibrahim were both freedom fighters hopefully Ibrahim can follow in Dev’s footsteps some day

Dev and Halawa both got released by being citizens of another country other than the one the decided to fight for. Halawa should join FF.

2 Likes

And they’ve both being accused of being rather backward looking in some of their views, young Halawa seems less of a cunt though.

True. He didn’t grow up in Bruree and go to school in Charleville.

1 Like

Or ‘the Rock’ :smile:

Are your coming back to me on this @Matty_Hislop ?

You are indicating I am posting false information and have stated that im a thick cunt for doing so.
Please outline the inaccuracies in Mark Humphrys tweet.

You have 3 options as I see it.

1. Back up your shouting and roaring, ie. reply with the inaccuracies as requested.
  2. Ignore this request and sneak away under a rock.
  3. Start shouting and roaring again as an act of deflection, this is actually the option I’m expecting you to chose based on my experience of previous exchanges with you.
2 Likes
  1. Go fuck yourself
1 Like
  1. That’s basically option 3
  2. Who asked you?

It’s genuinely fascinating to watch a pair of homophobes like yourself and Ray on your high horses here :rofl:

1 Like

This is a serious subject. You have nothing to contribute one way or the other. Go away and wash the dishes or something.

5 Likes

I love how that young fella from Dublin has you seething to within an inch of your life so much though, I find it really fascinating the way you trawl the web for bullshit to score points, and you’re so filled with hate.

Good quip though :smile:

1 Like