Ibrahim Halawa

Dev and Halawa both got released by being citizens of another country other than the one the decided to fight for. Halawa should join FF.

2 Likes

And theyā€™ve both being accused of being rather backward looking in some of their views, young Halawa seems less of a cunt though.

True. He didnā€™t grow up in Bruree and go to school in Charleville.

1 Like

Or ā€˜the Rockā€™ :smile:

Are your coming back to me on this @Matty_Hislop ?

You are indicating I am posting false information and have stated that im a thick cunt for doing so.
Please outline the inaccuracies in Mark Humphrys tweet.

You have 3 options as I see it.

1. Back up your shouting and roaring, ie. reply with the inaccuracies as requested.
  2. Ignore this request and sneak away under a rock.
  3. Start shouting and roaring again as an act of deflection, this is actually the option Iā€™m expecting you to chose based on my experience of previous exchanges with you.
2 Likes
  1. Go fuck yourself
1 Like
  1. Thatā€™s basically option 3
  2. Who asked you?

Itā€™s genuinely fascinating to watch a pair of homophobes like yourself and Ray on your high horses here :rofl:

1 Like

This is a serious subject. You have nothing to contribute one way or the other. Go away and wash the dishes or something.

5 Likes

I love how that young fella from Dublin has you seething to within an inch of your life so much though, I find it really fascinating the way you trawl the web for bullshit to score points, and youā€™re so filled with hate.

Good quip though :smile:

1 Like

145 posts on him - is @HBV gay for Halawa?

Honestly, this is a serious subject that should be beyond trolling. Will you just leave it,unless you can fill in the blanks in @Matty_Hislopā€™s claim that fascinatingly @Matty_Hislop seems unable to do.
cc @glasagusban

Do you get to decide what is serious and above trolling :rofl:

1 Like

I have attempted here to engage in debate on a very serious topic.
You have contributed nothing apart from childish barbs to for some bizarre reason stifle any debate. That is the very definition of trolling.
All this on the day when @Matty_Hislop broke the terrible news that @ChocolateMice has left the forum due to the type of behavior in which you are engaging.

@HBV Fascinating debate on the problem with the likes of the Muslim brotherhood and their ilk hereā€¦
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eI7itIaJU

1 Like

Do I need to make an opening political statement each time I comment here, odd suggestion.
Youā€™ve so much invested in your hatred towards that young lad from Dublin that it amuses me,
This is not a serious topic to normal people, perhaps the much bigger picture is.

1 Like

If itā€™s not a serious topic in your mind then might you stay away from this thread please?

Now heā€™s on about ā€œfilling inā€, how freudian.

More trolling. Isnā€™t it amazing that all these loony left agitators never ever engage on this topic. Always avoiding or ignoring the facts and engaging in deflection.

@glasagusban is pushing this childish gay angle now to deflect further and boot the issues associated as far a way as possible but ironically the Halawas colleagues/friend/idol/mentor AlQuadray campaigns openly for the slaughter of gays.

Why are you so hateful pal? Why are you so angry and full of bitterness?

You really need to address these issues.