Ibrahim Halawa

You’re such a weird disturbed little man that you think that was a go at your missus? You stupid fuck.

There’s only one person to be worried about having a sneaky pop off your missus.

1 Like

Well glas. Did you see Larry Davids monologue on snl last night. It seems to have offended a lot of people on the tweet machine. What did you think of it. I didn’t think it was that funny but am not sure why people are so offended. Can you shed any light on this?

1 Like

He’ll have to wait for someone to tell him what to think before he can get back to you with an ‘opinion’.

Did you see it yourself bud. I can’t see what all the fuss is about.

I’ll be watching it later all going to plan. Tbh I’ve never much been a fan of David’s cringe humor. But his monologue couldn’t be worse than Gal Godots car crash. I did enjoy Ryan Goslings ‘I saved Jazz’ one in the season opener.

You have bizarrely and weirdly mentioned her twice here this morning totally out of the blue, on the Ibrahim Halawa thread.
In all seriousness, what the jaysus is that about?
It’s very very weird. As I see it, you are introducing a woman into the debate who you don’t know anything about to deflect from your defending of a man who is a member of an organization who hate women, gays, Christians, jews etc

It’s very very weird.

1 Like

I didn’t alf, I don’t watch much TV really.

It is indeed bizarre that you see it that way. Warped even.

1 Like

Here you go…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I

1 Like

What was the big deal mate?

Glas nicely clamped there

No idea. Seen people say it was a ableist, body shaming, anti semetic and sexist on the tweet machine. That’s why I was asking glas. I though he was the authority on these things around here.

That’s very problematic.

Why did you bring my missus into this discussion and why were you even thinking about her?

Halawa’s father heads the Irish branch of the “European Council for Fatwa and Research”, which is headed by former unofficial leader of the Muslim Brotherhood Youssef Qaradawi.

Qaradawi, himself has been criticized for inciting violence and is banned from the U.S., U.K. and France, and is a designated terrorist in several countries. His influence is strong in Ireland, however, where anyone who dares to speak up is ridiculed and bullied.

So what do we do. Throw him in jail for another 4 years for doing nothing.

That lad is chief bottlewasher for the brotherhood of Muslims, he would say that.

Christ you’ve got yourself in a ferocious flap over this lad from Dublin, it’s very interesting to watch actually

what?

You’re going mental over the Dublin chap, I’d say it’s become unhealthy