I'd say in her day

He didnā€™t shit on them.

:rofl:

Take your pick :grinning:

Half of em are dead

Even allowing for that I canā€™t see how theyā€™d be less attractive.

Is that Julie Goodyear on the left. Maybe at a push

Necrophaelia still seems the better option. You wouldnā€™t have to chat them up*

*assuming time travel being possible

Dolly Parton
images

2 Likes

Iā€™d say sheā€™d give it back soft, if at all

1 Like

You reckon she chops mickeys off after sheā€™s done with them?

no, have you ever had sex Chandler?

1 Like

Would you often look for that in a woman, someone to chop your mickey off? Would you ever consider letting her cage it instead? Maybe it might be a little less drastic than bobbitting yourself entirely.

are you the only person allowed to use a turn of phrase on here you arrogant wanker.

Iā€™ll say it again and I wonā€™t get tired of saying it. You arenā€™t as funny as you think you are. Chandler

2 Likes

I dont mind you going on about handing it back soft, but there was a very sinister undercurrent to you questioning if sheā€™d hand it back at all. it was quite disturbing really.

itā€™s quite a common turn of phrase mate.
You making it about lobbing off body parts is the weird part here. thatā€™s your head, not mine.

Woah, no need to lash out, I seem to have touched a nerve. Go on about your day, truth be told, Iā€™d rather not dig much deeper into that strange mind of yours.

strange you picked that post as the one you thought I lashed out in and not the one where I called you an arrogant wanker.

have a very nice day fella.

You too ā€œfellaā€, try control that rage a little, just for the sake of those around you.

keep telling those jokes! knock 'em dead, Chandler.

i think itā€™s funny that people call each ā€œwankersā€ yeah pal cos youve never indulged in a five knuckle shuffle