I'd say in her day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8018625/Baywatch-star-Yasmine-Bleeth-51-takes-dog-walk-LA-two-decades-quitting-Hollywood.html?ito=facebook_share_fbia-bottom&fbclid=IwAR0MivqHoqlmcp1AnYAuWOzOroiTZtmautHXRK3zvTraaOKE_9qK7Ey7VGs

Some things are better left in the past

Nobody seems to agree what the true point of this thread is, but I hope that’s not it.

As thread starter this thread was supposed to be about pictures of ladies from years ago to illustrate how hot they were ‘in their day’.

I accept that the title is a bit confusing but that’s what the thread was envisioned to be upon creation. How Yasmine Bleeth looks now in old age is certainly not the point of the thread.

7 Likes

:smile:

One of the many Baywatch ladies to inspire a few teenage wet dreams back in the day

Well holy God

Donna doing a bit better

2 Likes

Pam is a caricature now bless her. Age is just one indignity piled onto the next really

Meh,if ye met her on your way home from coppers at 4 in the morning you might think different

1 Like

Yep

4 Likes

Melanie Griffith

11 Likes

I wonder what age she was when she became a narcissistic loon.

You forget who her father was?

No, but was Nigel a narcissistic loon? I suppose calling his daughter nigella may indicate in that direction

2 Likes

A thatcherite brexiteer, the model of rationality and compassion for ones fellow man

Never realised the cunt was a brexiteer

He was chairman of vote leave