Beer

1 Like

What time is it h

Someone’s trying to drop a hint, Joe!

1 Like

Joining the top table… what a gift

18 Likes
5 Likes

Very happy to give that it’s tenth, you like looking bollox, happy christmas KP!

1 Like

I’m bloody awful at buying gifts for Mrs Fitzy, but by jesus the same cannot be said of her. Delighted, I mean really delighted to receive Paul Bangays Garden Design Handbook from her this christmas. For anyone into gardening, Bangay is a master and its abtruly beautiful bokk, to go along with twomore of his books I have, which she bought for me.
But she outdone herself on the alcohol stakes. A 12 pack of Guinness Extra Stout. She thiught she was buying draught, I haven’t had Guinness Extra Stout in years. I’vle drunk a lot of IPA and various and apsunder hipster stouts over the last few years. Never a thought about this drink. I was apprehensive to say the least. I am happy to report that Guinness Extra Stout is a beautiful beer, especially when very cold (I’ve been chilling it in the freezer). Fuck all,your hipster @mac beers, Guinness Extra Stout lads, your Dad drank it, you know it makes sense.

2 Likes

Prepare for hell @anon7035031 and @Tim_Riggins.

3 Likes

It was time you upped your game all right.

3 Likes

Piketty, who’d have guessed :slight_smile:

I’d rather fucking shoot myself

4 Likes

Welcome to the big leagues pal

2 Likes

He had 51 tabs open on chrome, and the fucker working in IT.

4 Likes

QA pal… ABT, always be testing.

1 Like

The Mrs got me a home waxing kit. It’s the business. You plug a pot type thing in and add the wax as you like.
Only bother is I’ve nothing to wax until my cheekbone hairs and ear hair grows back.
Can’t fucking wait to try it, we’ll have some fun.

Anybody know whether there will be an “Ideal Christmas Present” Exhibition at the RDS again next year?

Keep us posted on how that works out. I have recently cultivated a few wavy hairs on the bridge of my nose. Plucking them with a tweezers is a cunt of a job.

Any strips long enough to do the whole brow pal?

2 Likes

Misses got me a rear speaker set for the soundbar.

Not compatible