Idiot of the Month - February Vote

Twas me. Heā€™ll have a long way to go to catch the Corkman though.

huh? you were the worst loser ever

eh, did you not go mad when you won the first time saying that the ā€˜Allianceā€™ block voted to get ya?:wink: and subsequently won the next month as a direct result.

Some amount of voting done already, early leads already set out by some.

Fair play to you Puke, youā€™re some man for one man.

But I have learned from them thick cunt and moved onā€¦Unlike you and your buddies who just disappear off the forum when they are getting a slaggingā€¦

[quote=ā€œGmanā€]eh, did you not go mad when you won the first time saying that the ā€˜Allianceā€™ block voted to get ya?:wink: and subsequently won the next month as a direct result.

Some amount of voting done already, early leads already set out by some.[/quote]
Gman is an alright sort!

I dunno how anyone could vote for anyone other than Cian Foley here, if this competition is to mean something, then it must be Cian surely?

its no fun voting an idiot tho if there is no reaction from him. hopefully he will resurface tho and rightfully claim his prize in the good graciousness and fair play that this competition bases itself on.

This time yesterday I thought that MGG was a sure thing for it but I think that things have changed today and it will be hard to callā€¦Ben Shermin seems to be very popular :wink:

Ahhh.

I see.

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man pukey, I hear ya.

has the mulliance spoken?:wink:

Mulliance? Wha? What are you on about? Your rambling.

Take a deep breath and relax.

If they have they havenā€™t told us Wexicans Gman. Typical.

I stood down as whip of the Mulliance due to PMs falling into the wrong handsā€¦Perhaps locke caoimhaoin can fill ye in, he has taken over as whipā€¦

I think thereā€™s been plenty to challenge Cianā€™s idiocy this month. MBB, thread starters and admin can see running tallies. I donā€™t know if Rocko can change it or whether heā€™s restricted in what he can do. Nobody trusts anyone on here so I await the accusations that I provide certain posters with updates so they can plan their voting strategies. It wouldnā€™t make sense otherwise. :wink:

sure didnt I tell ya we werent wanted.:wink: excluded by our own kind.

Just back from Paddy Power, stuck ā‚¬100 on myself, might aswell with all the Muldoon corruption floating about, this competition has most definately become a farce!

thanks for the updates -

Revert to plan B Flano

Theyā€™re not our kind though lad. We all know the lads out Western way are odd. Inbreeding and spotty and freckled. Putting in un-necessary hā€™s into their words etc.

Thanks for clearing that up bandage. Seems like this could be some good clean fun this month.