Idiot Of The Month - May Vote

The polls will close at 5.54pm on Thursday.

The candidates, in order of being nominated, are Appendage, Rocko, The Puke, Farmerinthecity, Flano, SHANNONSIDER** and Bandage (defending champion).

Best of luck to all competitors.

Can I vote more than once?

Iā€™ve just voted for the puke, but Iā€™d also like to vote for farmer and Bandage.

Also do you have to vote for the person you nominated?

Appendage, you may only register one vote. This is a proper vote, unlike the General Election where I had polling cards for Dublin and Wexford.

Farmer, itā€™s an anonymous vote so you can vote for whoever you like, irrespective of who you nominated.

Initially I thought my nomination of The Puke was slightly harsh but he got himself right back in the running by getting carried away with Ball in the talking Balls section.

Itā€™s gonna go to the wire this week I feel!

Like the last US election - too close to call. Early stages suggests itā€™s between the top 4 but thereā€™s a heavyweight at the bottom of the list in Bandage.

You still havenā€™t acknowledged that Anna K is a real person and dancarterā€™s mate.

Iā€™ll remember that for next month.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]You still havenā€™t acknowledged that Anna K is a real person and dancarterā€™s mate.

Iā€™ll remember that for next month.[/quote]

Anna K privately emailed me to say: hey how are you, do you remember we met the last day?

Sheā€™s about as real as Farmer is small.

[quote=ā€œClarkeyCatā€]Anna K privately emailed me to say: hey how are you, do you remember we met the last day?

Sheā€™s about as real as Farmer is small.[/quote]

So youā€™re obviously friends with her also - thatā€™s two people who are mates with her and itā€™s vindication for me, if any was ever required. Thereā€™s been a huge surge in support for Farmer overnight since I was last on this thread. He must have said something to offend those in different timezones.

I was going to come on here and stand up for you Farmer, but after that stupid fooking question Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t vote for you!

Farmer appears to have this in the bag and I canā€™t think of anyone more appropriate to hand my title over to.

I declare Farmer the winner of ā€˜The Idiot Of The Monthā€™ for May 2008 with a solid 35% of the vote.

Congratulations Farmer - itā€™s a thoroughly deserved victory.

no acceptance speech or award presentation ceremony?