Idiot Of The Month - October Nominations

For the sake of it I am going to nominate Captainshan as i donā€™t think IOTM is the same if the big 4 arenā€™t in itā€¦like the time man united didnā€™t enter the FA cupā€¦

no nomination for maire or art yetā€¦

Nominated so far:
The Puke
TippTops*
Bandage
Farmerinthecity
therock67
North County Corncrake
KIB man
Captainshan
(think that is everybody)

This thread usually produces at least one good bust up, disappointing so far this month.

I reckon it could be a case of familiarity breeding indifference. People know how to push each otherā€™s buttons and everyone, bar Farmer, can spot a wind up coming a mile off.

Kudos to Puke on the nomination. :smiley:

Flano for this. http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=82837&postcount=16

If everyone is going in you cant forget Flano.

[quote=ā€œCaptainshanā€]Kudos to Puke on the nomination. :smiley:

Flano for this. http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=82837&postcount=16

If everyone is going in you cant forget Flano.[/quote]

I was just thinking it wouldnā€™t be worth winning if Flano wasnā€™t in it.

I nominate benshermin for his initial strop and apparent walkout only to come crawling back as if he was never gone

Iā€™d like to nominate tiger for retarded comments in the Liverpool thread.

But I also think that Greek soccer player should get some sort of TFK idiot award as a mark of disrespect.

Oh and Tinnion for getting promoted. Actually, Iā€™ve changed my mind. Iā€™m nominating Tinnion.

Captainshan. Whyohwhy(where is he gone by the way?) for his nomination of me for pretty much nothing.

Actually scratch that. I nominate Fran because of his nomination of Benshermin for something that happened almost 3 months ago. Let it go. Itā€™s a clear case of Fran knowing heā€™ll never be the legend that Ben is.

Iā€™m not really BenSherminā€¦ [SIZE=1]hint hint![/SIZE]

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Captainshan. Whyohwhy(where is he gone by the way?) for his nomination of me for pretty much nothing.

Actually scratch that. I nominate Fran because of his nomination of Benshermin for something that happened almost 3 months ago. Let it go. Itā€™s a clear case of Fran knowing heā€™ll never be the legend that Ben is.[/quote]

The nomination was for Benā€™s return (which may not have been this month) but thanks for my nomination!

Art Foley.

For daring to slag off the great David Oā€™Connor.

And then getting all his facts wrong in the process.

And for being a general idiot.

Nice one on the Art nomination. Big possibilty of him winning this month I think.

Its your turn to do the book flano, i did it 2 months ago and shan did it last monthā€¦donā€™t make a balls of it like you did when you tried doin it for idiot of the year

In all fairness, the probability of getting decent odds on any of those three occasions was reduced hugely given the 3 absolute idiots involved - Puke, Flano and Shan.

I didnā€™t make a balls of it. It fell within a reasonable margin of error. Anyway I didnā€™t do up those odds, I just posted them.

Whatever Flano. You wonā€™t be setting any more odds after I give you sweet chin music at the Christmas Party.

This is it so far I think:

The Puke
TippTops*
Bandage
Farmerinthecity
therock67
North County Corncrake
KIB man
Captainshan
Flano
Ben Shermin
Fran
briantinnion
artfoley

A good spread there. Puke going for three in a row and will be hard stopped. Could someone like briantinnion come from nowhere (like Shaun Murphy in the World Snooker Championship a while back) and take the crown?

The most you could manage is sweet shin music. Ya dumpy twat :smiley:

If I get a chance Ill do some odds tomorrow. Ill ask the lads at Paddy Towers for advice.

With your double chin resting down by your knees somewhere, Iā€™m confident of connecting with it. If not, Iā€™ll firebomb your caravan or take Shan hostage.