Idiot Of The Month - October Nominations

This is the official nominations thread for October.

Usual rules apply:

Each member only has one nomination.

The nominations thread will be open until midnight on Friday, October 31st.

The format of the poll will be the usual first past the post being declared winner.

So, go ahead with nominations on this thread and please give a reason for your nomination. Also, The Puke is guaranteed a place in the poll based on his current status as IOTM.

Puke, if you want to post some memories of your second month in a row as title holder then feel free to do so on this thread also.

Good luck to everyone.

I would like to nominate Tipptops*. This month the forum he has started threads of pure and utter nonsense.

Coupled with his wiki contributions of people whom most people have never heard of makes him an ideal candidate.

The quiet month just past is obviously being reflected in this thread. I was expecting this to be a hive of activity.

I would like to nominate Bandage for the Friday Fashion Thread and for idiotic contributions to the ā€œAre the clocks going forward or backā€ thread.

I would like to nominate Farmerinthecity for the misuse of the word ā€œcondoneā€ on the Cyclists thread and for other rantings and ravings on the same thread.

I have two people that I want to nominate - one more so than the other. So if the preferential candidate is nominated then I will be nominating the other.

I would like to nominate North County Corncrake, aka NCC, for a number of incidents this month, namely his rehashing and misguided intrepration of the ESRI report and for the article he posted about two foregin based soccer teams being refused permission to play a friendly in Croke park.

I would like to nominate therock67 for advocating breaking the laws of the land on the ā€˜cyclistsā€™ thread. Heā€™s the type of person who probably thought Ross and Brand were hard done by.

donā€™t forget his idiotic carry on in the IOTM-September competitionā€¦

I would nominate puke for the Brian Lohan ā€œgingergateā€ fiasco, but as heā€™s automatically up iā€™ll instead nominate KIB man for suggesting to ā€œGet Onā€ Reading to beat managerless QPR last weekend. Needless to say i suffered badly from this piece of advice.

me too

Id nominate all those who contributed to the fair city fave actress thread. I thought there was an unwritten rule that birds if mentioned on this site must also be accompanied by a photograph. Ye all shamed yourselves. Idiots

The sick cunt who nominated Kay who must be 65 at this stage needs to be given an ā€˜awardā€™ of his own too.

Sorry about Reading lads. I made a handy few pound on their home games lately. Brought back memories of their run a few seasons back that nearly got me through a year in college. I think we will have to stay clear of the Championship for a while. They seem to be playing a game every 2 days and Doyle looked knackered against QPR.

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]Id nominate all those who contributed to the fair city fave actress thread. I thought there was an unwritten rule that birds if mentioned on this site must also be accompanied by a photograph. Ye all shamed yourselves. Idiots

The sick cunt who nominated Kay who must be 65 at this stage needs to be given an ā€˜awardā€™ of his own too.

Sorry about Reading lads. I made a handy few pound on their home games lately. Brought back memories of their run a few seasons back that nearly got me through a year in college. I think we will have to stay clear of the Championship for a while. They seem to be playing a game every 2 days and Doyle looked knackered against QPR.[/quote]

how did Noel Hunt play against QPR

Not great NCC. Had one good header in the second half but keeper saved. Apart from Stephen Hunt in midfield, Reading had no creativity so it was difficult for Doyle and himself up front. Shane Long came on. I hate criticising an Irish player but how he is a professional footballer is beyond me.

Whatever about Long being a professional, letā€™s not forget about the pride of Wigan - Titus Bramble.

Was disappointed in Hunt, my first viewing of him since he moved to Reading.

Iā€™ve always liked Long, not sure why, but he hasnt developped at all since. Scores some outrageous goals at times.

Anyway, weā€™re moving off topic here.

Ditto.

Fook sake lads. I just logged on here and I found this thread on the 2nd page. Voting begins in two days and its slipped to here. This month is going to be brutal in comparison to the last two.

Something tells me youā€™re plumping for Art this month flano? Surely time to nominate him?

Farmer still hasnā€™t made up mind??