Idiot of the Year - Betting Thread

Eh he could arrange for everyone to vote for you
:unsure:

Ah Mac is an alright sort in my eyes. He wouldn’t be up to that. There is no way Mickeeeee 123 could win a campaign to make me IOTY.

Anyway this Mickee bloke has suddenly gone quiet. Do you want to take my offer you no mark cunt?

I think TTK just offered to pay for the TFK Christmas party.

:lol: Well if the €1000 I win of Mickee covers it, then fantastic, drinks on me.

Eh, no you mong.

We all chip in to cover the grand@66/1, vote for you and go on the lash with €66,000.

Good man. Work away. I don’t want 50 different €20 deposits, €1000 in one go please and there won’t be an issue.

Where will we go on the piss? Vegas?

Maybe Rio?

The number of PMs I’ve got around this is incredible.
Keep them coming lads. We have most of the money sourced already.
Bandage has also kindly agreed to be the moderator on the bet so we’ll give him the grand and then TTK will pay him when the time arrives.

I’m sure HBV could point us in the direction of some cheap hookers no matter where we go.
We can put the destination to another vote once TTK is named IOTY.

http://www.forumspile.com/Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

Bandage 1/100. An idiot and a cunt.

FAO KEV

Could you please forward on the outstanding balance of your bet

Go fuck yourself, and you can send me bck any cash i deposited. Thanking you in advance.

I shall be at your workplace to collect the rest of the money at lunchtime Kev!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ohUHIjAxI

:blink:

Why exactly would I be transferring you back money?
You owe me 24,025 vcash.

Keep it, i’m not proceeding with the bet. I owe you nothing, a bet is only a bet with a bookie when the bettee hands over the money to the bookie. I don’t want the bet any more, but if you have any honour or decency about you you’ll give me back what i gave. But i’m not bothered if you do or not.

:rolleyes:

You tried to pull a fast one and got caught out, now you are looking for your money back.

keep it so. I don’t underestimate your intelligence that much runt/

What made you change your mind on the bet?

A OM from Mac.

Would you like to transfer the bet to another participant?
Mac is generally not to be trusted, although he seems to be doing his level best to rig the vote in this years competition.