Idiot of the Year Official Odds

where’s my odds ???

10 to 1 Art as you are a recent winner of the monthly gong. Will just previous winners be elgible for the Idiot of the Year award. The likes of Flano and myself never managed to pick up the monthy prize. It wouldnt be fair to Puke if we were in the race.

I change font on the rare occasion.

Shan maybe you can have someone from Novelties have a look and then Paddy can appear on here with an official preview or something

Is everyone elgible or do you have to be a previous IOTM winner?

Any plans for any other end of year polls?

[quote=“Flano”]

Shan maybe you can have someone from Novelties have a look and then Paddy can appear on here with an official preview or something[/quote]

I shall have a word with the Novelties trader and see if we can get it on the main site. :slight_smile:

Is the novelties trader who I think it is :slight_smile:

Shan, even that audio loop that they play in betting shops - you know some gimp previewing the day’s sporting action and pointing out value bets to punters - see if we can get a mention on that. I’ll check with a few of my colleagues in Newstalk to see what the story is for an OTB mention.

The studio where that is done is actually right beside the department where I work. I can see if I can go in and get on the mic and get some publicity for the event. If that fails I will shout really loudly and hope I can be heard.

Theres a couple of traders Flano. But I know the one you mean. :slight_smile:

Well I know 2 of them. But yeah you know what I mean. Wahey

The lovely Sharon :smiley:

I wasn’t even thinking of her.

I must get a job there :smiley:

but it would explain the stickiness from earlier !!!

Is that the same one on the blog?

Ian ‘Olloway has to be in the running here.

1 Like

Richie Hogan.