I'll sleep well tonight

…for a while then get up and sleep well again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16964783

Was reading that earlier. Was wondering if I could try and implement it. I often wake up in the middle of the night and only get small bursts of rubbish sleep afterwards. Might be better off getting out of bed for an hour and going back.

I think I’m going to try it out over the weekend. I imagine I’ll fail terribly.

Interesting article… I read a similar one recently that claimed that those people who woke 4 to 5 times a night, getting no more than 2 hrs sleep inbetween each disruption are far more likely to develop Alzheimer’s when older.

I wake up and tell your mother to fuck off home.

Post reported.

Tested and failed.

What did you do between sleeps pal?

Took gear out of washing machine, emptied dish washer, watched some Dexter. The latter may have been my downfall, but I’ve always struggled to get back to sleep when I wake and a tough session last night had me too tired and sore to sleep if that makes sense.

Indeed it does… I would be much the same in regards getting back to sleep, It’s all or nothing.

:clap:

I’m hardly able to walk tonight… Feel like Kevin McGeever the night he threw himself out of the back of the van.

Early morning cycle, put up a kids swing, debud a few calves, drove a few stakes and a HIIT session a few hours back.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1125617, member: 686”]I’m hardly able to walk tonight… Feel like Kevin McGeever the night he threw himself out of the back of the van.

Early morning cycle, put up a kids swing, debud a few calves, drove a few stakes and a HIIT session a few hours back.[/QUOTE]
I’m broke up here myself… I haven’t been doing anything fitness wise and played a full 90mins tonight in a nice bit of Sun against a team of 18-20year olds, the little shits were relentless. I’m fucked here.

I was in the sun all day, sapped the energy out of me.

Aids?

Went for a run and a load of press-ups and sit-ups up in Clanna Gael this afternoon. It was lovely to be out in the sun but my workout wasn’t structured enough and I slacked off. Do up an oul intense outdoor workout for me there, bud seen as we are heading into 5 months of nonstop sunshine. Please keep in mind my dodgy back when tailoring my regime.

Can it wait until tomorrow, mate? I’m fucked here and I really wanna deliver the best program for you.

More fucking lies

No worries, pal. I’ve a TRX session chalked down for tomorrow and a cycle for Monday so anytime before Tuesday is good for me. Sleep well, my friend.

About slacking off? Afraid not, bud. I really did swing the lead.:oops: