I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

Delightful GAA mural in downtown Cushendall.

4 Likes

Lovely part of the country.

It’s one of the greatest counties of all time

2 Likes

Did the magic road for a French tourist. He was gobsmacked and wasn’t quite sure how to react when I was talking about the fairies living under the fairy bush.

Definitely the best magic road I’ve seen, unbelievable in fact. I’ve brought a load of people down there over the years.

It’s a savage magic road. I wouldn’t go down it at night though

2 Likes

I’m glad that was you posting that rather then @myboyblue.[quote=“backinatracksuit, post:405, topic:13460, full:true”]
Definitely the best magic road I’ve seen, unbelievable in fact. I’ve brought a load of people down there over the years.
[/quote]

8 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

100 % the Mahon Falls is a treasure . Lismore is Ireland’s nicest village . There Colligan valley is great to walk .

1 Like

Another place I like is Abbeyside . A lovely church too for a small moment of prayer if you like that . Nice to walk the stand and enjoy a bit of peace .

Also did the old trick of heading into Giant’s Causeway without paying today. :ireland:

1 Like

Bandage

Did you do the rope bridge ??

Just walked across it, mate.

Great experience .

Did you pop out to Dunluce?

Carrick a Rede is great all the same, found the Causeway to be very meh.

I’d echo the sentiments on Bushmills, a cunt of a spot.

Didn’t go to Dunluce. Stuff in Belfast yesterday and a chunk of this morning so went straight to Causeway, onto Carrick-A-Rede then along coastal route through Ballycastle, Cushendall and into Brendan Rodgers’ homeplace of Carnlough. :brendan: :brendanback:

AI AI - PIRA ??

1 Like

1 Like

Had this beach entirely to ourselves today. Savage day.

1 Like