I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Fear that you have something to be guilty for

1 Like

Any chance you could take a bit more next time bro?

11 Likes

A vile comment from one of the forum’s leading moral police.

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought it caught the mood nicely alright.

1 Like

I just wouldn’t contemplate a school night anymore :scream::scream:.
Some waste of a weekend though if you have a few pints. I love waking on a Saturday or Sunday morning fresh and flicking through the interweb with a mug of coffee while the house is quite as they all sleep. They got up yesterday morning and I’d a big fire lighting and the breakfast table laid out for the family. Pure bliss.
Had I gone for a few I’d be lying in bed till 10:00 and not a thing done, and NO interest in doing anything.

1 Like

Well I’ll tell ya Brimmer. I watched the rugby at home yesterday. I drank six cans between 5.30 and 10.3pm at which stage I went to bed. Was up around 8 after a great night sleep. Had a glass of wine around 12 while I was peeling the spuds. I suppose I probadly drank the bones of a bottle over dinner. Watched home alone with the kids and I’ll tip up to bed around 10:30 again. That’ll do

2 Likes

I love waking at the weekend without a hangover.
Unfortunately, I love a few pints also.

Amen to that. My sister took the kids last night and Mrs Jand I went to town and did a bit of shopping /dinner/drinking. We stayed in bed til about 12 today. Superb night.

2 Likes

Had three pints after a spot of shopping with Ms Locke. Feeling good now, might have a glass of red, may not.

3 Likes

Can’t face it today. I’d be fucked tomorrow. And we have the in laws coming for dinner tomorrow.

Ah lovely, I had 2 x tins of ale and was getting ready to head up to meet a friend when the Bradley ladies arrived home and the small one sat in under my arm on the couch in front of the fire. I didn’t bother moving then. The down side is I woke @ 6:00am this morning roaring for bottles and spent the whole day thinking about a few in my local with the club finals on.
But luckily I’ve to head to Shannon airport in a few mins so couldn’t,I’ll be glad tomorrow though.

1 Like

Sickening

Probably a guaranteed nice post though

That’s the job. That sort of a break is invaluable.

It certainly seems to have been. The young fella just projectiled all over the shop as I was putting him to bed. Karma’s a bitch.

:ronnyroar:

3 Likes

The auld cunts complaining about being auld thread.

I hope twil stay fine for you

I’m just back from 4 lovely pints of porter with my auld lad

6 Likes

Was your sex as good as Kev’s?