I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Sounds savage, where can I watch this?

OK guys, easy on the Tipperary insults, especially you @Fitzy you gunner eyed bogan prick.

5 Likes

I had another 2 and was given 2 lines of coke. no minding kids today buddy.

5 Likes

Whoa, doing coke at a communion party is hardcore, enjoy.

Is there a bouncy castle?

1 Like

I’m still getting sick anyway. Had a glass of water earlier and saw it again 20 minutes later (out my mouth) :rofl:

Afraid to eat anything. Good night though from what I recall. Daycent house party in College Court after :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was in Parnells club and it twas a good auld day. I reckon a right few at it there too. sure half the country takes coke buddy, wake up. i just had the two lines,.back home now with the wife and a box of coors.

1 Like

€20 and a gram is the going rate for a card these days

2 Likes

Thats disgusting.

Fucking Coors.

6 Likes

Hello darkness my old friend …

Jesus fucking Christ but Monday & Tuesday were horrific. I drank the fuck out of it 8 of the 9 days up to last Sunday night. 4 of those nights were 5:30am finishes in hotels.
Had an important meeting yesterday and the door of the office I attended was open, I was so bad I was seeing rats and shadows running up and down the corridor. I struggled to keep a minutes as I had the shakes.
Never ever ever ever again. I mean it this time.

11 Likes

Sobriety isn’t something to be trifled with. It probably just isn’t for you. I’ve tried it my self and rediscovered many of the reasons why I drink.
You’ll be fine, write it off as an interesting experiment with no long-term value.

I’m just about ok with 7/8 on a Saturday afternoon and maybe the same on a Sunday. But holy shite I did the dog on it. I ran amok on the senior club WhatsApp group too on Sunday night.It took me until lunchtime today to muster up the bravery to open it.

1 Like

You were on a bender :astonished:
You really should have mentioned

5 Likes

Go way and bring the boring kids to the boring park and cook a boring dinner for them you boring cunt.

Go off on a bender for yourself and live a bit.

6 Likes

That was when you were passed. It seemed like a good idea at the time, it might even have seemed inspired, insightful and hilarious. No you’re sober and your witty missives seem to have lost their colour.
The solution seems obvious.

I might chance a pretend one

It wasn’t as bad as I thought ( sure that’s the fear for you ), They all knew I was pissed,but fuck them, too many cunts talking shite at meetings, I told one or two a few home truths.

1 Like

You’re the Ned Flanders of the forum. No one would belive you.

If I’m on the piss I don’t need to keep a load of oddballs on the internet up to speed
Are we facing a second week of this now?

Boring? From the lad who comes on here to post before his benders, during his benders and after his benders :smile:

Maybe if you went on fewer benders your life wouldn’t be so shit.

1 Like

Nearly done !!!

2 Likes