I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Fresh as a dasiy :clap:

8 days off the sauce now. I think I woke up feeling hungover today anyway out of sheer physical memory.

Weird one. Had 5 pints yesterday, was home by 8pm and was fucked this morning. Had a 10 hour drinking spree on Friday night and was fresh as a daisy Saturday morning after a 5 hour sleep. Had a similar session to Friday last Wednesday and was physically incapable of dragging myself out of bed (could it be related to my portliness?) until late on St Patrick’s Day. I even missed the parade for the first time since missing it last year and all the other years before that. Drinking rules! OK!

I’m in a major state of depression today, might knock the gargle on the head for a few months.

Quitter

:mellow:

Flano would be embarrassed if he was still around.

Oh he’s still around!

Quittin’s for quitters bro.

:rolleyes:

Signing in. :o

I’m not surprised with the clip you were in, in Cheltenham

I thought you’d have signed in as well, or have you signed out already?

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

A match and two training sessions yesterday weren’t long knocking the poison out of me.

A bad cheltenham, a bad weekend playing poker, and a feed of drink. :frowning:

good stuff, hopefully you will experience some decent depression over the next few days but please dont try to do anything stuipid as its important you document it all here.
any word on Sid? he claimed to be almost suicidal last night and was posting whilst getting sick in a jax, are you still out there mate?

Worked from 8 last night until half 7 this morning, slept until 11 and scoffolded out half a house since. That’s what you can get done on a Monday when you’re off the drink :clap:

:clap:

If I thought my county’s hopes for the year laid on the shoulders of Dermo Connolly I’d be getting sick too.