I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

It does make the world of difference alright. I have a couple of pints about once a week, usually on a sunday after a game, and i find that works for me. I gave it up totally for long periods before, but found when i went back drinking i’d go mad altogether for a while.

Fucking drunken animals around last night
One crowd of fuckers shouting and roaring out on the road at 1 in the morning- the state of the place today- broken bottles and litter everywhere; another crowd of shitheads in the garden of a house behind us roaring and shouting again at all hours. Have the party but stay inside your gaff and have a modicum of respect for your neighbours.
Zero consideration for anybody else in the world
There are many many fuckers in the irish citzenry, a nation of mé féiners, its no wonder the country is in the state its in.

thinly veiled " i live below the poverty line" post by WB yeats

I had a few drinks Wednesday night and woke up grand yesterday. Drank nothing yesterday and have the horrors today, fierce dark altogether.

I have an idea. If drinking makes you seriously depressed then don’t fucking drink.

nail on the head there bandage

Thats fair enough Bandage, but you have talked about being depressed after drink on here before and not being able to function properly at work, and i don’t see you giving it up.

Did I, Kev?

:clap:

Bandage has often recalled times to me where he said he was crying with depression the day after a few gins.

I am glad to say I don’t nor have I ever suffered hangovers… If however I go on the batter over a few days I can suffer from a bout of paranoia… small price to pay.

Like Bandage said, if you are sitting with a rope around your kneck after having a few shandy’s then it clearly is not for you …

That was a confidential cry for help, Farmer.

:lol:

The only time I was depressed after alcohol was when I shat myself and destroyed an expensive suit.

As an aside, Clarkey shat himself in Domino’s in Rarhmines a while back and left his jocks on top of the cistern.

Last time I was in that Dominos there was no toilets :o

But there’s no toilet in here.

Trust me on this one.

Dawn, I’m fed up.

Small tangent here but I am trying to sympatise with the offender and his horrors today.

My wifes work collegues (all female) were greeted by a woefull smell when they entered their office this morning. In 2 seperate locations were 2 very different turds. One was a solid well formed piece of art while the other was still in semi liquid form.

The CCTV showed a heroin addict (allegedly) who had somehow managed to make his way past security. They have crystal clear footage of the wirey looking bloke taking a shit on the floor beside one of the womens desks and using a cardigan which he pull from the back of a chair to wipe his arse with. He then proceeded to search through a couple of drawers before squatting at the opposite end of the office and repeating the shitting process. This time he didnt appear to wipe. (That would have been the solid one as the cardigan would confirm). He then exited the office and left the building.

Anyway, The women refuse to enter the office again until all the carpet is replaced.

despite the title this has the potential to be one of the funniest threads on the board thanks to bandage and kp!

Bumped for all the sorry looking cunts having to deal with this today, I’m off to bed, yeeeee haw!