I'm on top of the world thread

off sking on Sunday thanks to bubba and the boys :wink:
life is good

We all hope Tipperary get trashed too mate.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 912103, member: 129”]Signing in.

The missus is working from home this morning and I’ve just been orally “pleasured”.

Home and Away is on in 4 hours time.

Thinking about heading to Tallaght to see the U-21s play Montenegro at 3pm.

Life is good.[/quote]

Eating meat on Ash Wednesday. Brazen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnohp8zF4Fc

A bigger boy told me to do it, sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Winter is coming to Australia, but fuck that, winter is a joke here. it was 20 degrees and no rain for most of last winter. I’m enjoying work, I’m really enjoying the food I’m growing in my garden. Fitzy Jnr is killing it in cricket and football (there are few better things in the world than watching your kids playing sport, doing well at it and loving it) and I ran 5k’s in 23.34 this morning.
The A-League is reaching its end, but we should make the finals. The club football season is about to start and my beloved Wyoming Tigers are chasing the three in a row.
AFL season about to start (@Gman - are you going to do a run down of teams or do you want me to post something for this season?).
World Cup on the horizon.
National League’s have started, championship on the horizon, I’m going to watch last years championship again. Can’t wait to watch hurling again.
Whats the problem? Life is good.

Do abbbos hibernate in winter fisty?

1 Like

This time next week, half the forum will be badly hungover thanks to @thedancingbaby

:clap: :clap: :pint: :pint:

Just back from lunch with some of my cretinous friends. All of them shook and eating loads of pig and bread. I had a chicken salad and I’ll head to the gym after the rugger for gym visit number 6 of the week. I feel wonderful and not even venomous broadsides from that creep TASE will get me down.

@Kinvara’s Passion[/USER] i just blew a monster black and green snot out from my left nostril, it was like a comet, a very hard plastic type substance with a glue attached to hold it in place no doubt, i examined it for a period of time before throwing it away, daily rinsing with Neilmed as advised by @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy is clearly paying off, I reckon this one came from the sinus cavities above the left eye that can often become comprised when a serious infection gets in there. Feel mighty now
I must start up a seperate thread on sinus infections actually

[quote=“mickee321, post: 913977, member: 367”]@Kinvara’s Passion[/USER] i just blew a monster black and green snot out from my left nostril, it was like a comet, a very hard plastic type substance with a glue attached to hold it in place no doubt, i examined it for a period of time before throwing it away, daily rinsing with Neilmed as advised by @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy is clearly paying off, I reckon this one came from the sinus cavities above the left eye that can often become comprised when a serious infection gets in there. Feel mighty now
I must start up a seperate thread on sinus infections actually[/quote]

A great sense of achievement when you dislodge a piece of filth the like of that. The odd time a nuclear green piece will fly down and its worth rolling these ones around in your fingers and getting a good whiff of them… rancid stuff. Like a rotting corpse in a hot summers day…

I reckon a bit of my frontal lobe will come whirling through my left nostril one of these days…

+1

a caffeine free day with clear nasal passages is truely a great feeling

The double achieved over Wexford, hurling promotion now in our own hands and the footballers have a decent chance of staying in div3… And 37 1/2 hours to being part of a big roar under cleeve hill. Life is good right now

My legs are in shit after doing the Ballycotton 10 but at least I did it and I have another mug. Had a couple of beers last night and now I’m off to work where things are going very well if not a bit busy. Life is good!

Great to hear you sorted out that trouble with the missus mate, well done :clap:

Did a 5k run there. First time do any sort of exercise in about 5 months.

The legs were wobbling around the Ballybrit race track and the pace was slow. but the rot has stopped.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 914500, member: 686”]Did a 5k run there. First time do any sort of exercise in about 5 months.

The legs were wobbling around the Ballybrit race track and the pace was slow. but the rot has stopped.[/quote]

What time were you up there at? I did 8k up there round 11am and was fit to calf on the 3rd lap but got through it.

I started at 12.15 or… were you running solo or with a few lads?