I'm on top of the world thread

I was on my own spluttering along, I was only asking as there was a lad in skins up there making a holy show of my effort and wondered if it was you.

Didn’t mention the missus m8

The sense of relief is palpaable, happy for you both.

On the dart into town for a pre work swim, the sun rising over Dublin bay on a lovely still crisp Spring morning. Dropkick Murphys blaring in my ears. A winters worth of horse racing research and debating all coming to a head over the next 4 days. Fuck yeah.

It really is a beautiful morning. Fuck yeah x 2

booming along here, caffeine free, sinuses rinsed with a saline solution, young fella starting to do some messing (ripping out the sky card from the box and trying to eat it ), the Mrs. has stopped complaining, booked business class flight back for the the Cork Vs Wexford Div 1B decider in a few weeks, did 100 push ups last night… class

cat got your tongue @Fitzy ?

:smiley: Chips aren’t meant to bounce mickee, eh?

if I were to use one word to describe my work performance of late it would be dominant.

NO booze for the next 2 weekends, spring has sprung and the vernal equinox and brighter evenings approach.

Come at me.

With all the commotion trying to get the young lady out the door to the childminder I knew I’d forget something…

Nasal passages clear for now but vulnerable without the rince!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tWYmIOWGk

Very seasonal, enjoy!

Men with stolen passports on missing plane were ‘not Asian-looking’. Investigator then says they look like Mario Balotelli!! …

now that’s fucking banter

You swim? Cool, I always wanted to know more about swimming’s technicalities and S&C surrounding it.
You might fill us all in when you have some spare time

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 914836, member: 348”]if I were to use one word to describe my work performance of late it would be dominant.

NO booze for the next 2 weekends, spring has sprung and the vernal equinox and brighter evenings approach.

Come at me.[/quote]
What do you do?
Got a college project and a difficult conversation about money on a job out of the way this week, well happy.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 914907, member: 273”]You swim? Cool, I always wanted to know more about swimming’s technicalities and S&C surrounding it.
You might fill us all in when you have some spare time[/quote]

Might I?

No, he’s too busy extricating your tongue from tosspottys hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhALC0kRLE

I’m on top of the world, guys.

Up early this morning. Boxing/fighting/karate chops with the kids. Made pancakes. Cut the lawn. Off to gym now to do some weighted chins and dips. Kids off to their granny for day. Liverpool and United coming up where Liverpool are still title contenders. A good mate calling over to watch it.

Life unfolds in moments so all you can really do is be there for each moment and hopefully enjoy it.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 917257, member: 2272”]Up early this morning. Boxing/fighting/karate chops with the kids. Made pancakes. Cut the lawn. Off to gym now to do some weighted chins and dips. Kids off to their granny for day. Liverpool and United coming up where Liverpool are still title contenders. A good mate calling over to watch it.

Life unfolds in moments so all you can really do is be there for each moment and hopefully enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe my post in the matters regarding Limerick should have gone in here but +1, pal.