I'm on top of the world thread

The 2 cars I spoke about in Harry’s Hiaces page, back in Aug '16.

1 Like

Dow futures above 20,000

:tada: :boom: :champagne:

1 Like

The Dow is set for a big year alright, he’s never been fitter. The team should be built around him at full forward.

1 Like

I had it in a double with the DAX

3 Likes

Aftertiming lowlife.

I hope you made a few €€€€€

I hope at least some of the guys on this site are being smart and buying into these markets.

I certainly have thanks to you

2 Likes

I’m planning on going apeshit with a dozen hookers and a kilo of blow this weekend as a result of your latest tip.

God bless you.

I’m feeling on top of the world again. The clarity and vision is back and that sharpness that only Top Top Posters possess has been rejuvenated, reawakened in the birth of a new year. The pep in the step has returned :pint:

1 Like

You will be worn out.

Are you interested in coming along? Could always use another sword. All the blow you can take into the bargain. You have a lovely way about you.

1 Like

There used to be a fellow posting here who also had a lovely way about him.

It’s a pity you never crossed paths, he stopped posting right around the time you joined.

DAX has surpassed 11,800

Unreal, unbelievable :champagne:

Chelsea looking unstoppable at the top of the Premier league

We won the Brexit vote

We won the Trump presidency

We are making loads of money from the Trump market rally

If the Patriots won the SuperBowl on Sunday, it’s going to cap the most amazing couple of months

:champagne::boom::+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh Yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are the GOP, and we are #Winning

signing in

2 Likes

The level of optimism in the US business community is surging. They simply can’t believe their luck that after 8 years of absolutely not a clue policies, a pro business administration has emerged.

1 Like

its great to be alive lads, I’m up and ready for action after a bullet proof coffee, I am going to go out and own it today

I’m just after calving a heifer. Grand little Angus bull calf, I’m tired now though and have to drive home for coffee, however I promised I’d throw out a bit of silage this morning so will most likely fodder without the coffee. I wish I had your positive outlook today @Tassotti.

3 Likes