I'm on top of the world thread

embrace the silage, don’t hate it. life is for living

Well believe it or not I actually do sometimes metaphorically embrace the silage, especially the first cut good quality stuff but this is only bales of second cut kept for stores so it’s hard to get excited about it tbh.

1 Like

Congrats on the new addition @Brimmer_Bradley

Sure cows have no interest in calving in the middle of the day when it’s convenient to others

No they’d be happier to calve down when I’m only keeping an eye on them for the night. Still though, as @Tassotti says ‘embrace the silage’. Profound words indeed.

2 Likes

Premiere cru. :+1:

I hung in there and foddered and done my few jobs without the coffee, anyway I stopped into Topaz on the way home because I badly wanted a coffee, didn’t I bump into an old divorced friend that I’ve been sniffing up since my marital strife, grand says ye. Only I was wearing a pair of Canturbury tracksuit bottoms, an Arravale rovers torn faded top ( yellow & black hoops, I don’t know how it ended up in my gear bag years ago) and the biggest disaster of all a pair of fuckiing brown slip on shoes.I looked like a homeless Romanian and a smell of cow shite of off me. I’m fucking disgusted, why didn’t I meet her Friday and I done up to the nines with my new sixth sense jeans and new Gola runners and I only after a shave. Bollix on it anyway.

7 Likes

What’s meant for ya, won’t pass you bye

1 Like

Where are you going ?

Were you chatting to her?

I was, we’d often stop for an old giggle together.

Well then. My earlier post stands. Look at it this way. I reckon you stand a better chance of gaining her attention by smelling of cowshit and silage on a Sunday morning then arriving in after an allnighter smelling like Arthur Guinness with half a Kebab stuck to your new jeans.

1 Like

There was a smell of money off him this morning.

2 Likes

I’m a little disappointed my reply to this didn’t garner a few likes :cry::cry::cry:

If you’d been closing you might have got a couple.

I meant the ‘bye’ as opposed to ‘by’ as your man said.
I then asked where was he going … I cannot believe I’m explaining such a simple thing to a forum great such as yourself.

Get the fuck out of here, this is my niche.

23 Likes

Welcome back pal!

Thank fuck you’re back. The other Galway lad is after losing the run of himself altogether. He’s on here morning noon and night @Sidney has him vexed to an inch of his life.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had a mental breakdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4

10 Likes