I'm on top of the world thread

Welcome back to the land of the living you soft cunt

You’re dead to me.

Just booked me flights for the wedding pal.

WE GO AGAIN

id highly recommend the viking splash tour for a great family day
im feeling totally energised after a smashing family weekend, as that yellow bus yoke stormed around yesterday and i felt the warm august breeze on my face donning my viking hat i felt so wonderfully content enjoying the banter with some american pensioner from virginia about General Lee
had a nice lunch also in a place called bar rua in town near stephen’s green before the hilarity with 2 pints seated outdoors
carried a sleeping child 3 year old up grafton street to the car at 6 as he valiantly tried to stay awake munching on a bag of smarties
kids in bed by 8 30 pm and then a re run of saturday’s MOTD
a powerful day

15 Likes

Did you shout from the bus at any passers by?

Pricks frighten the life out of me

1 Like

You need to get your retaliation in first.

2 Likes

This is my mo.

This is the first post that appeared when I opened this thread.

Magaluf here I come

hard to believe its nearly Friday again, life moves so fast here on the mainland, there is so much today compared to Oireland where times drags on, with fuckall to do in the week and its always raining, I love my full life

Mate, you’ve spent the entire week turning gone off food into disgusting looking meals, you could have done that in Ballyvaughan no bothers.

:wink:

2 Likes

Some subbie take you out for the day?

Yeah. One of the good ones. Fair play.

Could be a trap mate, he couldn’t get your bosses home address so he’s going to chuck you overboard

It pays to be mannerly

never hang up the phone :blush:

Word has just come through, she’s expecting the ring over the festive season. The new fella is about 1.5 years on the scene, owns a few pharmacies and would be right up her street… Every ould sock finds an show I suppose.

7 Likes

I’d forgotten that original story. An absolute belter.

3 Likes