I'm on top of the world thread

Mid 30s and married. Tis a rough enough sort of a set up I’d say.

1 Like

He’s diet must be savage bad aswell

Genes are everything lads,

Diet etc will do damage, but some people are blessed, some arent.

cc @mac

Up the road to the filling station every morning for a fruit scone and a hot chicken role. A raisen and biscuit Yorkie in the afternoon without fail.

2 Likes

That’d do damage if you’re at it on a daily basis. Is he a fat cunt?

On a lads holiday with my eldest and a few of his pals, he was21 recently. Much better holiday than with the wife n kids.
Having a really nice time and feel about 20 years younger.

16 Likes

thats a lovely drink

Men can age very well but most couldn’t be bothered and let themselves go to ruin. It’s funny when you look at the effort women put in (or spend in a vain hope of doing so). They aren’t as lucky as men in what a lot of society values but put a whole lot of effort in still.

3 Likes

What?

They aren’t as lucky as men in what a lot of society values but put a whole lot of effort in still.

5 Likes

Ah here, I’m not playing this game with you.

Good to know you’re reading.

1 Like

What a day… Gym early. In to help the sis in law with a bit of DIY in the new cafe she is opening. 3 lovely pints of porter watching the match. Onto Elbow Lane for 3 courses (ox tongue, pork neck, chocolate mouse) with a pint of ale. Onto the Fleadh then for a few sets. Out to the mother in laws then for a helping of lasagne and three cream cakes with a coffee while watching the Sunday game… Ireland rocks.

5 Likes

You won’t fit into your wedding suit the way you are going.

1 Like

Just one of those days, kid… Sun shining, hurling on, trad music belting out and a good buzz around the town.

2 Likes

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post:1476, topic:18734, full:true”]
What a day… Gym early. In to help the sis in law with a bit of DIY in the new cafe she is opening.[/quote]

That never happened. You’re too much in love with your own online image to conjure up this fairytale.

Tell Mrs.Sullivan to say a Rosary.

I can do both, mate.

When is the caff opening il have to call in

Thursday night - there’s a show on in there…probably open proper the following Monday… I’ll be helping out Thursday if you want to slip in amongst 200 people a hit me a snakey dig.

What a great day… Just back from a swim and sauna … Having breakfast here and gearing up for GOT! Unreal.

3 Likes

An eventful 48 hours kid .