I'm on top of the world thread

Saturday night . Friends coming over at 8. Back at work. I think I’ll officially join the "I’m alright Jack " brigade.

15 Likes

I had a very successful bumble date there lads following on from two weeks ago. She loves the mickey john Michael roaster shtick. This is a very sophisticated woman

21 Likes

Text messages flying in already

Haven’t seen the parents in 4 months until they arrived unannounced at 4:30 today, mother was mad keen to see the house. Just headed off back to Limerick there a lovely afternoon spent out the back garden.

20 Likes

I hope you gave them a hug

1 Like

Interesting turn of phrase there. I felt a full stop or at least a comma coming 4 words into the 2nd. sentence.

3 Likes

I gave that the crucial 47th like.

1 Like

I made it 49

2 Likes

We want 50, we want 50

2 Likes

The 50th like for @iron_mike

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Car keys into the salad bowl job?

2 Likes

I did indeed ‘twas a bit emotional

It’s a sad state of affairs when people are struggling to get 50 likes on here for beating cancer.I always suspected there was only about 25 people here.

2 Likes

Mike, You’re too nice a bloke to be an “I’m alright Jack”… and fuck being back at work!!!

You’ll be long enough driving from the Kyle Centre to Barrow Valley for lads laughing behind James Wilson’s back but still scared shitless about McNiffe.

Get back under the bed, enjoy the lockdown.

1 Like

Five hours of Bowie, few cans, got the jump too, happy fucking days

5 Likes

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :pint:

5 Likes

Missed the good news kid… Is it ok to call you a cunt again?

1 Like

Ah yeah. But remember I still have the colostomy bag so I can burst it over your Cork head the next time I see you

1 Like

Hopefully in October pal.

1 Like